First meeting

It was night almost 8 pm when Yibo was going back to home with his coworker li but suddenly a car in full speed passed by and a hand threw an empty wine bottle out of car on the road but li was hurt by the bottle his hand started bleeding.
Yibo shouted at the car loudly: hey are you blind. You rich brat...

Suddenly car stopped with a screech...

Yibo: can't you see people are also walking on road. You don’t own the road...
He said while holding li and supporting his bleeding hand.

Car door flung open and a man came out. He was stumbling.
Yibo saw that person was drunk behind the person came other one.

Yubin came towards yibo and said:
How much money you want?
Yibo was stunned because of their rudeness. He sighed and said:
Look here he is hurt and you are  showing of money.

Zhan was totally drunk so he pushed Yubin aside and came forward near Yibo. He asked for cheque book and Yubin gave him. He filled the cheque and threw infront Yibo: here take this and get lost. Don't show me your disgusting face again infront of me. You poor looser.

Yibo gritted his teeth he was angry very angry but he was worried about Li so without saying another word he just stopped a taxi helped Li toward taxi and went away from there.

Zhan was looking taxi in which Yibo left with Li but soon Yubin asked him to go home because he was not in good state. He just nodded because his vision was blurred maybe he was too drunk or something was in heart.

On the other side yibo reached hospital. Doctor treated Li's hand and told him how badly he was hurt and about medicine prescription and details. Yibo called li's family and inform them about his condition. After that his attention went towards the cheque   which was given by Zhan.
As he recognized that the person was none other than famous actor Xiao Zhan he decided something in his mind and went in Li's ward.

Li was taking rest and his hand was bandaged. Yibo was worried for Li because li was the only earner in his family. Soon li's mom and lil sister came hospital. When she saw her son in that condition she became worried and sad. But yibo calmed her down.

When Zhan arrived home he was totally passed out and Yubin was helping him when Mrs. Jiang saw this she became sad for his son but she remain silent. Yubin took him to his room and laid him after that he went to Mrs. Jiang,
Yubin: Aunty he is fine just because of work he was a bit stressed so he drink some wine that's all, so don't worry.
He smiled genuinely and mrs. Jiang returned the smile.

Next day Yibo woke up early at 4 am and went to her sister who was still sleeping so he went to his mother she was also sleeping so he didn't disturb them and went to his father's room who was still sleeping but when yibo was about to go back his father said,
Good morning bobo!

Yibo looked back his father and went to near him,  good morning appa.
He wished and hugged his father. Looking his expression Mr. Lu was sure that his son was in dilemma so he asked: what happened son?any problem, you know you can share with your appa!

After 1 minute silent Yibo said: Appa you always teach me and jie that we should support right and oppose the wrong!

Yes of course bobo!

So if someone rich did something wrong would you support me if I wanna oppose him?

Sure! Why not dear...

Thank you appa! Now I am going..

But its early morning where are you going?

Appa! My a coworker got into accident so I'm going to meet him and also I have to set matters with someone so...

Ok 👍 take care yibo's father said as he kissed his forehead.
Yibo bid his goodbye and went out.

......................

Thank you readers 😊