Past and Pain

As Yibo opened the door he saw Mr Xiao Zhan stood there. Zhan looked at Yibo for good 2 minutes afterall he saw him after two days.
But Yibo turned around but Zhan stopped him by gripping his hand.

Mother in law I'm taking my husband for sometime...

He shouted as he dragged Yibo toward car at that Mrs.wang and Yanli chuckled.
Yibo didn’t protest he let Zhan do whatever he was doing.
Zhan settled Yibo at passenger seat and went to driver seat he drove the car.
Zhan keep glancing at Yibo time to time but Yibo never looked at him as he was still angry at Zhan he was disappointed but he remained silent.

No one speak a single word. After an hour Zhan stopped car when Yibo looked around they were near a beach.
Of course that beach was Zhan's hideout from world, worries and pain. So he use to come here but today he brought Yibo.
Yibo was amused by sight.

Zhan saw Yibo's face which was looking clear in moonlight

Zhan saw Yibo's face which was looking clear in moonlight. He took a deep breath as today he was about to do he never did in his life.
Zhan lightly held Yibo's hand and lead him.
They went near bonfire 🔥 and Sat down Yibo was confused by Zhan's behaviour but patiently waited for Zhan's next move.

Zhan's heart was thumping loudly he kept his hand on his heart as he looked Yibo's eyes.

Dd...listen carefully...today I'm going to say something I never said to anyone.

Zhan was trying to know Yibo's emotions but Yibo just nodded but his heart was also beating 💓

Firstly I'm sorry for that day...I know I've hurted you but I lost my cool so I said that and I'm sorry for that.
And I'm here to tell you about me everything.
I don't want to hide anything from you anymore because you are my husband and my life partner so I think you should know about me and its your right.

That necktie you wore that day was my father's tie.
Once there was a time when I was the happiest person who was living with his father and mother happily.
That little Zhan was happy in his life. His dad was his hero, his idol and his mentor.
His mother was the most lovingly person who cares for him more than anyone. She'll feed little Zhan with her hands, dressed him and took care of him.
But soon everything changed little Zhan's world turned upside down. 5 years old Zhan's father got into accident and little Zhan lost his father. He cried and cried but there was his mom who took care of him consoled him and in his pain she became his reliever but soon his mother got a proposal from her childhood friend who's wife died when she gave birth to her child so man named Mr Jiang came in her life and she got married with him. The day Mrs Xiao became Mrs.Jiang little Zhan lost his last hope his mother was not his mother anymore.
Still Zhan tried his best to become a good brother and good son but who cares. His so called brother bullied him almost killed him but his mother didn't believe in him cause his brother named Cheng was younger and little Zhan was now elder to them.
Little Zhan became a cold stone hearted person their was no feelings in his heart except bitterness when he turned 20 years old he got admission in college and... a girl named Meng Ziyi came in his life. She cared for him and they dated for 6 months she was like a ray of light in his life but one day when he went college Ziyi was absent so Zhan was bored without her so he came back at home. His so called parents were not at home they were on trip as he was at home with his brother. When he came back he heard noises coming from his brother's room but he ignored and went in kitchen to grab something to eat but when he came back he heard  the voice was familiar so he went and knocked the door of his brother's room but door was not locked when Zhan opened the door he saw something that hit him like a thunderstorm.
Meng Ziyi was with Cheng at their bed.

Zhan stopped his words as his voice cracked he looked towards Yibo and got shocked.

______<<<<<<<_______

Thanks for reading 😊