48.Your Smile

When Yibo was about fall he realized two arms engulfed him to prevent him from falling so he tried to look at person's face because of tears his vision was blurry but the face he saw was none other than his Zhan ge....
He thought that he was hallucinating so he just hugged him and cried....

Please....please Zhan ge....come back....please....be well....Bobo will do whatever you want....but please....

Ok...then Smile for me....What I want is your smile...

What Zhan said was shocking for Yibo. He realized that he was not hallucinating but his Zhan ge was there for him. Zhan was frowning at his own sentence when he came back in his senses. But looked at the face of angel like person who was unconscious in his hands, his red cheeks, swelled eyes, tears and quivering lips.
Looking Yibo's condition he felt a prick or pain in his heart but he was not sure. Soon hospital nurses helped him to send Yibo in a room.

Yibo listened voices so he wokeup from his sleep and saw his mom, dad, sis and aunt.

Bo...How's you feeling....?

I'm fine appa...but why are you all here...?

For partying....idiot bo brother...ofcourse we are here for you...Xiao Zhan informed us about you so we came...actually we were almost searching for you in whole house when we didn't find you at home in the morning...then Zhan called us...

But...jie...where is he..is he alright?

I don't know....I just know that....when we came here he went back...and by his looks I can say he was fine...just a lil bit messy...

Bo...what happened to you...why are you here?

Omma...at night I received a call and the person told me that Zhan ge....

What happened bo....?

Nothing Omma.....I'm fine...so I wanna go home...for tomorrow's preparations....

Aye...aye look at baby bo...

Aunt...

Wang family was having a good time together....they were together and happy but someone was not happy at all...

In the evening Yibo got discharged from hospital...but...he was not so happy about that because he was expecting someone's presence but that someone was nowhere to be seen...

Bo...what are you looking 👀...searching for something

N..no..jie...nothing..

Hmmm...ok...

Yibo reached at his house and saw how beautifully house was decorated and Lawn was also decorated for next day's function...
He went in his room as his sister told him to do rest...
He picked his mobile to call Zhan but changed his mind thinking that Zhan lost his mobile...

On the other hand Zhan was confused by his own behaviour and emotions...day by day he was feeling weird in his heart...
Xiao Zhan...you can't do this...you can't...hold on yourself or you'll become a looser again...

Zhan was drinking alcohol 🍸 and thinking about that night's incident and Yibo's crying face...his condition and own sentence.....
What happened to you Zhan why are you thinking about him again...why....just think about something else...

Once again he reminded to himself but again his thoughts went when Yibo was lying on hospital bed because he lost consciousness and why... because he was worried for me...but why was he worried...for me...
But it's good...he was worried for me...😈

______<<<<<<<_____^_

Thanks for reading 😊
Please vote and comment...🤞🏻