39.Misunderstanding

Yibo was dumbstruck by Zhan's behaviour but soon he managed to went out from villa and for his good luck that taxi was still there so he went near driver and asked about taxi. Driver told him that he repaired the taxi so he thanked God in his heart and left in taxi from there.

He entered in Mansion. There was darkness so he silently went to his shared room with Zhan but door was locked from inside he knocked door two or three times but nobody opened the door. Of course Zhan was wide awake but he was not in mood to see Yibo...

Yibo sighed and went to his old room where he lived when he brought by Zhan as contracted husband in this house.
But he wanted to talk to Zhan. He was thinking about Zhan and his words and soon drifted to sleep.
Sleeping figure has no idea that someone entered in his room and stared him all night until clock showed 5:00 am.

After having breakfast Zhan left for work of course he was not in mood to see Yibo so he left earlier than usual and Yibo got no chance to talk with him.
Yibo went in room to place things and arrange the room then he saw a photo frame. That was the frame Zhan's mom gave to Zhan when Yibo saw the frame he was smiling so he decided to hang that frame on wall in his shared room with his husband 😀

Zhan was discussing about his script with Yubin when he saw Yanli.
She was worriedly talking with someone when Zhan went near her.

Miss. Yanli...What are you doing here?

Don't be Mr. Zhan...and what am I doing here is not your concern...

Yanli was already in bad mood so she left from there so Zhan asked about her to Yubin.
Yubin informed him that Yanli was supposed to do lead actress role in a drama but some other star stole her role by her sources so now Yanli got a supporting role just for two or three episodes.

Zhan just listened whatever Yubin said and hummed because he was thinking about Yibo, just a random thought came in his mind and he left studio and drove his car...he was restless to meet Yibo....
.
.
.
.
Yibo was stood on ladder 🪜 😳 he was trying to hang the frame when ladder slipped a bit and he was falling...
He closed his eyes tightly ready to hit floor by his back when two arms swiftly caught him.
He slowly opened his eyes and saw the person who was holding him in his arms smiling sweetly.
Yibo lightly pinched that person's cheek.

Aahh!!!

Oh...sorry...sorry Zhan ge...I didn't mean to hurt you...I was just checking...

What were you checking dd??

Umm...just...just that...you are really here...

Of course I am...

Saying that Zhan helped Yibo...they both were looking at the frame Happily...
Zhan turned to Yibo...

Dd...don't you wanna say something to me...

Yes.. ge..actually I want to tell you everything about me and my family but you came back that day without listening me so...

Ok now I know...why you said no to me...

I am sorry ge...for saying no that day but I promise I will come with you but after sometime...not now..

I know dd...there was a misunderstanding...now I know why you denied...

You know??

Yes...because you wanted to help your family in their lives to become stable...like when Yanli start a good life...also Mr. Wang and your mom's life...I know they also need to settle down...

Ge...thank you...

For what?

For understanding my situation and my life...

Oh dd!!! Ok now tell me about your parents clearly...

I think...You know everything...

Actually I know a little not everything...I know Mr. Wang is not your biological father...

Zhan's words were enough to made Yibo restless...his hands started to sweating...his breaths became unstable...Zhan got confused 😕
He looked Yibo's condition which was weird yet miserable so without thinking twice he hugged him while patting his back to comfort him...
And for the first time other than his mother Yibo felt at ease with someone when he think about a specific person called his biological father.

________<<<<<<<______

I know chapter is quite boring...still you read it...

Thanks for reading and supporting...🤗
Sorry for late update...busy with studies 😬😬