47.Lifeless

When Yibo received call...

Hello!

Hello...is there anyone listening...
This is the mobile I saw at the place where accident happened...I think this mobile is related to the person who was driving...actually your number was showing on screen....
I guess he was trying to call you...

Hearing all this from another side of call Yibo was terrified...one thought was repeating in his mind continuously that accident happened....he mumbled...

Z...Zhan ge...

Hello....anyone there...if you know the owner of this mobile....you can visit him...because people send him city hospital 🏥

Th...thank you for informing...

Yibo ran out the house...he was not able to walk still he was dragging his foot...tears was rolling down from his eyes...in his heart he was praying for Zhan...

Please be alright Zhan ge...please be alright...

He reached at Hospital and asked about the accident case patient nurse told him that condition of that patient was not good and he is in operation theater on 7th floor...

Yibo went to 7th floor infront of operation theater his mind was upset...he saw there staff nurses and doctors were going in and out...
After sometime when a doctor came out he asked to him...

Doctor how's the patient...is he alright...

are you his family??

Yes doctor...please tell me...

I'm sorry....he is in coma...while driving I think he was drunken state so he got into accident...
Excuse me...

Yibo was beyond shocked...The thing clicked his mind was Zhan was in drunken state...but how...was he that upset because of their argument so he drank??

Zhan ge is in...how...how...

He didn't know what to do...where to go...he sat down on cold floor while crying miserably...now he was blaming himself for the argument...it was still cold outside and he was wearing light clothes...
Slowly he felt like he was indulging in sleep because he was tired...tears was still flowing from his eyes....

He was feeling like his body becoming lifeless...but Zhan's thought was in his mind...he was struggling to open his eyes but he almost fell down on the floor....

he was struggling to open his eyes but he almost fell down on the floor

_____<<<<<<______

Sorry for short chap....but it was saved in drafts so I updated bcz I know you guys are waiting....

Thank you for reading....soon I'll start to update continuously....😊