50. Living dreams

As Zhan was saying his plan but Yibo was lost in his thoughts...he was just staring at Zhan who was talking with him.

Dd...hello....I'm talking to you....

Oh..yeah...I'm listening...

Ok..so I was saying that I'll arrange our engagement after two days....are you okay with the decision?

After two days? But that day...

Yeah I know....Your mom and dad is getting married that day but I have decided...so are you ready...?

Hmm...

Just hmm....what happened dd...are you not happy with this...

Oh no...no I mean....I'm happy but everything seems like a dream....

It's not a dream dd....

Yeah....

Zhan was leaving but before that he unconsciously kissed Yibo's forehead....that was a surprise for Yibo but he was too surprised to respond...
See you tomorrow dd...

Saying that Zhan went from there at Xiao Mansion.

On the other hand Ziyi was worried about Zhan and Yibo's relationship...She was tensed because Zhan's behaviour and his way of talking to Yibo was different....

Wang Yibo...you can't steal my Zhan...he is mine...everything related to him is mine...

She was talking to herself when Zhan entered inside Mansion. She ran toward him and hugged him but Zhan was least interested in her...he pushed her....

Listen...Ziyi I'm telling you...stop meddling in my matters...specially Yibo's family and Yibo...

O! Zhan...stop it...I know what's the reality of your relationship...so stop your act...

Ziyi....stop doing all this because you are just a person who is living in my house because I favoured your husband and his father....

This sentence was enough to make her speechless so she angrily went to her room stomping her feet.

Zhan called Yubin and told him about his plan.

Zhan I really don't understand what you are trying to do...at first you said...you hate him...now you are going to get engaged...I don't know what's going on...

You don't need to...just do as I said...

Okay...but Zhan I'm saying this as a friend...don't do anything because sometimes people don't get second chance...

Yeah...I know very well...what to do...I'm Xiao Zhan who is always right...

Okk

After disconnecting the call...Zhan was thinking about his plan of engagement and marriage proposal.

Yibo was trying to sleep but sleep was nowhere in his eyes...there was love, hope and dreams...
He was sighing and turning & tossing.

He picked his mobile and saw the picture of Zhan he sneakily clicked today's function

He picked his mobile and saw the picture of Zhan he sneakily clicked today's function. His feelings was giving him many kind of thoughts but most important feeling was today's when Zhan kissed on his forehead...that was amazing for Yibo...his heart was thumping because of happiness.
Looking at Zhan's picture slowly he went into dreamland...

_________<<<<<<<<<__________

THANKS FOR READING
SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER
🙂