let's wait and watch

News of getting slapped about famous actor Xiao Zhan spread quickly on every news channel.

Cheng was watching news when Zhan came home. Zhan was going towards his room when

Looks like someone got slapped hard.

Zhan didn't reply. He went into his room. Cheng was smiling.

After some time doorbell rang. Maid opened the door. Police man came there with Wang Yibo. Mrs.Jiang was not aware of situation she asked;

What happened officer?

Mam we are here because Mr. Wang Yibo reported against Mr.Xiao Zhan?

What? Look officer I think there's a misunderstanding?

Oh! So you came at my home? Said Xiao Zhan with his famous smirk while coming down stairs.

Hello! Mr. Xiao, I’m here to inform you that Mr. Wang filed a report said you were drunk and driving and we have checked the cctv footages. And report is indeed true.

Well well officer I think now you are at my place so made up your mind to arrest me then why not? Zhan said to officer Yubin saw this he was about to say something but Zhan indicated him to remain silent 🤫.

Zhan was taken by officer. But he was thinking his way to out from there but for his bad luck it was sunday and his official hearing was on Monday and he has to stay in custody. When Yubin inform him about this situation Zhan was frustrated. He was in rage but kept his cool.
Here comes Wang Yibo with a victorious smile.

So The famous actor Xiao Zhan how's it feeling in custody?
What happened to your money? Go go buy the people...
Now I think you've realized that you can't buy everything with your money.

Yibo went away saying this but Zhan was burning 🔥 with anger he clutched his fists tightly.  Yubin was looking him 😮‍💨 worriedly.

Zhan:What was his name?

Yubin:Wang Yibo.

Zhan: I want every little detail about him by tomorrow.

Yubin: Ok now I'm going I'll come back tomorrow with prosecutor.
Yubin left from there and Zhan was thinking deeply suddenly started laughing...

Hahaha ! Wang Yibo just wait and watch I'll show you that I  can buy anything including you.  🔥

Yibo was helping his mother in preparing dinner. He was smiling all the time and his mother glanced him.

What's with you Bobo? Why are you smiling like this?

Nothing special omma just today I taught someone a good lesson?

Oh that's good!  And what about your friend Li? How's his condition?

He is better now!

Like that they spend their time and after that had dinner with family.
Family was happy in their world totally unaware of upcoming storm.

Next day Yibo visited Li but he was shocked as he looked Yubin was drinking coffee with them. He went near them and grabbed his collar...

What the hell are you doing here??
Li's mom tried to stop Yibo.

Easy Mr. Wang I am having a coffee and a little conversation with them. And it has nothing to do with you.

Of course it is my matter...
Yibo was saying but Li said something unexpected...

It has nothing to do with you Yibo, you just helped me and I'm grateful for that but this is my matter and please stay out of...

Yes Yibo! Son we have settled the matter. Mr. Xiao Zhan gave us 10 million dollars 💸  and this amount is more than enough for compensation. So please stay out of this. We are grateful for your help in need but this is our family matter. Now you can go. Li is also feeling much better.

After listening all this Yibo was in a daze he was unable to believe the situation. He came out the hospital.

Tut tut tut! What happened ? 😎

Here comes Xiao Zhan with his attitude infront of his bugatti.
Yibo just ignored him.

Where are you going?  Not going to give me big dialogues and all that?

Look Mr. Zhan I am not in a mood to talk with you and what are you  trying to show that you are a great person because of your money and ego. You know what your face disgust me. I don't even want to look at your cunning face.

Yibo went away from there left a smirking Xiao Zhan who was thinking in his mind....

Wang yibo once you said to me that let's wait and watch now I'm reminding you let's wait and watch baby...oh Yubin told me about your information including your nick name  --BoBo.
Let's wait and watch bobo we'll meet soon.
😎😎

_______<<<<<<<________

Thank you
Happy Reading
Feel free to comment and vote...