Lovers??

Next morning Mrs.Jiang and Ziyi came hospital.
Yibo was still asleep 😴 and Zhan was Unconscious.
Mrs.Jiang slowly tapped on Yibo's shoulder to wake him up.

Yibo....Yibo.....

Hmmm...🤤😴

He lazily opened his eyes and looked Mrs.Jiang. He took a look toward Zhan then looked back at Mrs.Jiang...

Good morning mom....
Good morning sister in law...

Yibo I told you to not call me sister in law...just call me Ziyi....
And you were sleeping peacefully when Zhan is in this condition...

She stomped out of ward. Mrs.Jiang shook her head and sighed...

Yibo...I think you should go home...go get bath and rest...I'll be here with Zhan...

It's okay mom...I'm fine...I..

No..I don’t want to listen at least go take a good bath and eat something then come....

Yibo thought for a while then nodded. He went home.
When he reached home he took a shower. When he was getting ready his eyes went on a small box.
That was the gift (thread bracelet with goodluck charms) Yibo bought for Zhan. He picked up the box and shoved it inside his pocket.
After that he prepared some soup for Zhan. Before going to hospital Yibo went in Church and prayed for Zhan. He was confused for his actions.
I'm praying for the person who hurted me in past but God please be with him and help him in recovering as soon as possible. I can’t bear to see him in pain. I don't know why but I can’t...

.
.
.
.

Yibo reached hospital he was along with Mrs.Jiang talking with doctor about Zhan's condition and how took care about him...Yubin went to purchase medications which was prescribed by doctor for Zhan.

Ziyi took the opportunity and went inside Zhan's ward. She sat down near Zhan who was still unconscious...

Ohh Xiao Zhan look at yourself you are still as handsome as you were back then...your eyes, your long eyelashes,your nose...

She was trailing her hand on his face with every word...

And your lips...

She was about touch his lips when a hand grabbed her hand to stop her she looked at hand...

You........

Yes me.....

You were awake all this time...??

Zhan pushed her hand aside and Ziyi stumbled from bed so she stood up near bed...

Zhan baby you know how much I was worried? And I prayed to God to keep you safe...

Ohh really...I don’t think you are that type of person...

Yes I'm...and who you think took care of you when you were unconscious...your so called husband was sleeping peacefully...and didn’t care for you at all...Even I gave you my blood to save your life...

Really!!!!

Ye..

Ward door opened. Yibo came in but when he looked Zhan was awake he put down soup and fruits and went outside without uttering a single word. He informed Mrs.Jiang that Zhan wokeup...

But mom!

Yes Yibo?

Please don't tell Zhan ge that I gave blood to him...

But why dear...you know you saved his life....

I know mom but I don't want to tell him about that...

Ok..son as you said...

Both came in ward...She sat down beside Zhan on bed...

Zhan are feeling better son?

Yes mom it's not a big deal I'm fine...

Mrs.Jiang hugged Zhan lightly but Zhan was looking at Yibo whose expression was not readable.
Is he feeling sad because I was hurt...hmm Wang Yibo 😈

Ok now you take care...I'm going to tell cheng and his father that you are awake...

Ok mom!

Zhan smiled and Mrs.Jiang went out to make call to inform Yubin, Cheng and Mr.Jiang.
Yibo was peeling apples for Zhan when Ziyi grabbed Zhan's hand.

You know Zhan I was worried to death for you...I know your marriage is fake with him...

Knife dropped from Yibo's hand. He stayed in that position for 30 seconds but maintaining his posture he bent down and picked up knife...there was something in his heart that was undefined for him but he remained silent.

And Zhan baby I know you don't love him so you can easily break this marriage and can come back to me....

With every word Ziyi was saying Zhan was trying to read Yibo's expression and movements.

But Ziyi now you are married to Cheng

But Ziyi now you are married to Cheng...then how?

Oh Zhan you don’t need to worry about that stupid man...I'll divorce him; afterall we are lovers...

Yibo stopped whatever he was doing.

________<<<<<<<<________

Thanks for supporting 😊