Incidents

When Zhan opened his eyes he mumbled the person's name...doctors understood that he was calling someone from his family so they went outside and asked for..

Who is Dd? Patient is calling this name?

Doctor I'm the one...

Stop...

Ziyi said when Yibo was going inside to meet Zhan...

You are not allowed to meet Zhan...you're the reason behind his condition now so you're not going to meet him...

Ziyi please...let me go to meet him..

Really Yibo...you are really a shameless person...you still have guts to go to him when he was clearly dying yesterday because of YOU...DON’T YOU FEEL GUILTY AT ALL...

Yibo was crying mess when his mother supported him..Zhan's mom was not there before doctor came out she left with Yubin for taking essential things from home. So there was no one who can take his side so Ziyi went inside with doctor saying that she is the only family right now.

She caressed Zhan's cheek while calling his name but once Zhan opened his eyes and saw who was near him he called nurse...

Yes sir...!

Sister I told the doctor to send my husband not her...

But sir she said s..

Zhan baby...calm down Yibo was not here..so I came inside...he went with his family at home.

Like I believe...Ziyi get out of here now...

He tried to get up when nurse told him not to but he was not listening so after removing drips and all he walked outside...he was limping it was not easy for him to walk straight so he took help of wall...nurse was calling from behind when Yibo looked up there was Zhan he was about to lose his balance when Yibo ran towards him and helped him more like hugged him.

Zhan was not happy nor said he was confused by the feeling inside him when he heard the sobbing sound of Yibo.
No one talked just silence when Yibo took him back to room.

Zhan was now on his bed lying and Yibo was stood there silently with tears in his eyes.

Dd...why are crying...

That's all Yibo who was trying to hold himself broke down and cried..

Z..Zhan ge....ge...I...I'm sorry 😞  it was my...fault...he did all this to you because of me...

No...he is just a gangster and a psycho so you've nothing to do with that..so stop crying...why you always cry...like all time...are you a crybaby 😂

He said some words to lighten the mood and atmosphere around them.

Dd...you remember what I said to you...I'm sorry that my plan failed..
But don't worry it was just engagement and I don't believe in engagement thing so just directly get married...

What??

Yeah...I said let's get married on 14th feb,

What....two days later...B..but...your health and condition...

I'm fine dd...don’t worry...your ge is strong...two days are enough to make someone's world upside-down...
I mean to make some one happy...

But..ge it's still...

No..buts and ifs just happiness ok...and I have prepared everything ahead so don't worry...

But ge..you have to be get better...

Don't think much...I'm fine..just a gunshot wound nothing more...now go to home and prepare yourself...and keep it secret...I'll talk to doctor about my discharge.

Ok...ge...take care....

Yibo left from there but (you know as always) someone was eavesdropping on them...(yeah right) Ziyi was cursing Yibo for getting Zhan's attention so she again barged inside the room...

Zhan...have you lost your mind...you are going to get married to him...that lad who is nobody and don't forget that he is the one who insulted you...slapped you...even asked for money in return he agreed to marry with you...what's the different between him and me...why are you treating him better...I am your first love you even cried for me then why him now...I did nothing wrong just because I am married with Cheng...I agree that I did that for money and left you but when did you started to believe in love...let me remind you...you loved me...your mother loved your father...what happened in the end...nothing good...

ENOUGH...get out...

Zhan growled in anger. Ziyi left from there instantly because she was well aware what she said to Zhan was like fuel. Zhan was burning from inside since his childhood...and she just opened his wounds again...with evil smile she left from hospital.

_____<<<<<_______

Thanks for your support to this story..
Soon this story's first season is going to end.
Kindly vote and comment 🙏🏻

I  want to know your suggestions about what kind of storyline you want (bl/ceo/hate-love/mysterious/ fantasy/ fanfic-taekook,Yizhan, brightwin)
And most important thing is that I'm starting new story on Manga Toon I'll share the link in next chapter please support me.
Thank you once again 😊😊