37.Stormy Night 2

Yibo saw Zhan who wore just a simple hoodie which was not enough to save him from cold night so he put his trench on Zhan shoulders and helped him to wear but Zhan pulled him close and covered him with coat.
Yibo was surprised by Zhan's behaviour but he was somewhat feeling relaxed after finding him so hugged him back.
They stayed there like that after sometime Zhan broke the hug and held Yibo's hand.
Again Yibo was surprised because this was the first time Zhan lead him softly otherwise he was used to drag Yibo.

Yibo just smiled as he looked their hands he looked up to thank God but looking around he gasp because weather was not good but soon they reached infront of a house more like a wooden villa.
Zhan opened the door for Yibo and he entered inside after him Zhan also entered and looked the door.
Yibo was stunned by the house's design and interior. He went in courtyard and saw dim bonfire si he added more 🪵
Zhan came he saw Yibo and again Ziyi's words rang in his mind so again he harshly pulled Yibo and he looked straight into his eyes for a moment he became soft by Yibo's look who hissed in pain because of Zhan's harsh grip on his hand but instead he held Yibo's jaw tightly.

Why are you here Wang Yibo??

Zhan ge you're hurting me...

So what...you came by yourself...now bear the consequences...you know very well who I am...what I did with you and your family still you are here....why...why are you here??

I...I...w.was worried....

Oh...Great...wow...Wang Yibo was worried...for me...for Xiao Zhan...

Zhan said as he clapped 👏
Yibo was staring Zhan's weird behaviour...

Wang Yibo...let me tell you I am Xiao Zhan...not a kid for whom you were worried because he got lost somewhere...

Ge...I..I was worried because Yubin told that when you left you were in bad mood and your hand...you're hurt...

Ahh...Yibo...Yibo...reminder...Mr contractual husband...you are not allowed to be worried for me...actually no one is allowed...I'm good all alone I don't want anyone in my life...specially you...I know everyone around me loves my money...and way to my money is me...that's why everyone showed like they care for me or love me....all fake...gold diggers...
Even my own mother didn't think me...my very first love...she left me for my rich step brother...and my so called husband is saying here he was worried....hahaha....

Zhan was laughing like a maniac while tears were threatening to fall.
Zhan's every word was like knife which was continuously stabbing Yibo's heart he was crying while listening Zhan's words...he was feeling sorry for his husband.
So following his heart at that time without thinking twice Yibo suddenly hugged Zhan tightly clenching his coat other person was just shocked at the action what Yibo did.
He looked at Yibo who snuggled in his neck while felt wet hot liquid on his neck and realized that his husband was crying. His tears also started flowing and he remembered how sensitive and emotional is his husband's heart. How much he cared for others and how small things can make him cry so he just hugged him back.

After 5 or maybe 10 minutes later they broke the hug and Zhan held Yibo's shoulders...

Dd...why you were worried...??

I'm not the only one who was worried for you...Yubin..Mom...they were also worried for you...so let's go back to home...

Dd...it's not home...it's called Xiao Mansion...where people don't care about anyone...they just do whatever was profitable for them...just let them be...tell me about you...why are you and how you get here because I know this place is not on map...how you came on right path which leads you to me....how I got know that you are coming so I started to walk toward you...why you were worried when you looked my bleeding hand...why you gave me your scarf and coat when I was shivering from cold...why are you doing this when I am the jerk who hurted you....why Wang Yibo just Whyyy????

_________<<<<<<<<________

Thanks for reading 😊
Please keep supporting....