5.First attack

Yibo sat down in his balcony, his eyes were red of course he cried. There infront of his house was a banner showing the face of a person Yibo hates the most. Yeah right Xiao Zhan 😉

Yibo was continuously looking at the face of rudest person he ever met

Hey! Cry baby what are you doing here all alone?

Please jie leave me alone *sniff*

Oo no no bobo I was not teasing, what happened baby? Asked Yanli worriedly because she know her brother best he is strong outside but in heart he is soft, sensitive and emotional. She sat down beside Yibo and asked about and being good bobo told his jie everything.
Yanli was a fan of Xiao Zhan but when she heard what he had done she felt like she'll slap him whenever she'll meet him.

Don't worry bobo everything will be fine just keep focus on your work. And you know what I have a surprise for you 😏

What jie tell me nah..

No no no I'll tell you when time comes.

They were chitchatting when they heard a scream 😱 and ran inside room from where sound came and saw Mr. Lu was struggling in breathing he was clutching his hem of shirt by hand.
Yibo ran towards him....
Appa what happened 😰
Appa Please hold on; jie call the ambulance 🚑 fast please...

Yanli came to her senses. She hurriedly make call. But soon her eyes diverted toward television. 😱
.
.
.
Yibo was pacing back and forth infront of ER. Yanli was supporting her mom.
Doctor came out of room.

Doctor how's my appa? Asked Yibo. He was scared inside but kept his composure.

Mr. We are trying our best... for now he is stable but let me tell you he needs an instant treatment for his heart because there's some problem in his heart that's why he got heart attack. May behave normal infront him however something unexpected or unusual news can trigger his attack. And he'll be in danger.

Please Doctor save my appa... what are you waiting for, please start his treatment as soon as possible..

Mr. You are his family so here I have to inform you that you need to fiil forms and fees for treatment..

How much fee?

Hmm.. actually a bit costly...7 to 8 million dollars...

What ?

Wh-what? Said Mrs. Wang who came just in her senses.
When she heard about that she collapsed.

Sure doctor...I'll arrange the money soon...thank you.
Yibo bowed his head and went near his mom.

Omma don't worry we'll manage. Please put yourself together.
They went in Mr. Lu's ward. He was still unconscious. Yibo could not stand seeing his appa like this. He ran out of the room. Yanli followed him.

In hospital's lounge Yibo was sobbing hardly when a mobile came infront him video played the news.

*A commoner named Wang Yibo slapped the famous actor Xiao Zhan. We got to know that with his mom and sister Wang Yibo is living with a Person who has no relation with them.
Who is the Person? what is their relationship?*
We tried to ask to Mr. Xiao Zhan take a look what he said about this matter--
Mr. Xiao Zhan do you have any idea who that person was who slapped you?

I know I was at fault because I was drunk and driving 🚗 but he is just a commoner who came to me for limelight I think ... I heard his sister is a struggling actress maybe for her, he came.
Or Maybe for reasons because I heard he is living with a person without any relationship 🤷

So you trying to say the person mentioned name Mr. Lu is his mysterious man or something.

Oh no no no I have nothing to do with them at all afterall this is their personal matter. Zhan said to news anchor with his smirk or should say slay smile.*

Yanli stopped the video. Yibo clutched his fists in anger he looked her...
Appa listened this news?
Yanli nodded.

That's the reason he is in this situation?
Yanli again nodded.

Without saying further a furious Yibo left from hospital.

In studio Zhan was sitting on his couch and was looking his mobile screen like he was waiting for someone. Duh he was right.

Xiao Zhan- Xiao Zhan...
Came Yibo shouting Zhan's name. Security guards were trying their best to stop him but zhan stopped ✋️ them.
Zhan's smirk never left his lips.
Yibo was angry enough to slap hardly.

Yubin was shocked 😲
*oh God again these two😓.*

Xiao Zhan what the hell is wrong with you. Why just why you did that why? Answer me.....

Cool down Bo-Bo...😎

_________<<<<<<<__________

Happy Reading

Thank you 😊