Uninvited guest 1

Wedding is not just a simple occasion. This is a feeling...Yibo's mother and father was feeling that but his mom was restless because she was worried but his father was restless because he was happy. He was going to get married to the love of his life.

Yibo was also very excited but he was excited for two reasons first was his parents Wedding and second was Zhan's proposal.

Everyone was at the wedding venue to attend wedding Wang Family,Xiao Family and some close relatives but Yibo was still at home he was distracted while arranging flowers for welcoming to his parents when a hand grabbed his hand. He was startled with sudden action but when he saw the person he felt like his soul almost lost his body the person he never ever wanted to see again. Yibo was too frightened to talk still he gathered up all his courage...

Y...y...ou.....

Yes...my dear....my lovely son....Zhao Yibo....or should I say Wang Yibo...
I came here to take you back.

N...no...

After looking Zhao Feng Yibo was scared his past came infront of him and those memories flooded in his eyes. The person who was standing there was his biological father. Father who hurted him, tried to kill him and tortured him. His mind went blank to think what to do so he just dialed Zhan's number through his mobile and by his luck Zhan received the call...

Hello....dd...

Z...zhan...ge...please...co..

Before he could complete his sentence Zhao Feng snatched his mobile and disconnected the call.

No..no...my son...no mobile..no calls....by the way to whom you were calling...? Your so called husband....hahaha...
You know what he is the reason I got to know where were you hiding?

Yibo didn’t understand what Zhao Feng was saying he was just scared and confused. Tears were rolling down on his soft cheeks.

What...? You don't know how? Ok? Let me tell you in detail but not here let's go with me...

No..I'm not going with you anywhere....leave from here...or...

Or what? You'll fight with your father? Your biological father?

No...no you are not my father...even you don't know what is the meaning and value of this word...

I'm sorry son for this...

Zhao Feng put a hankerchief on Yibo's face forcefully and soon Yibo was unconscious. He ordered his men to bring Yibo in car.

On the other side After the call Zhan was worried so he went to ask to Yanli about Yibo and she informed him that Yibo is busy in preparations at home.

But why are you asking about him...? You need something?

No..actually he called me but he didn’t completed his sentence and disconnected the call...and....

And?

And I feel like he was not right...I mean I just feel... his voice...he was not well.

But he was all good in the morning even I saw him excited he was smiling all the time.

But on the call he was not okay so I'm going to take a look.

Ok...go ahead and inform me if anything happens.

Okay

Zhan went to Yibo’s house.

^_^___^_^

Thanks for reading 😊