34.Nobody loves you

Yibo was shocked and hurt by his father's words.
He accept the fact that Zhan never leave a chance to hurt him Zhan is also to blame about his father's condition but he was hurt that his father tried to kill someone.
He was hurt and sad at the same time angry at his father.

Appa how could you...you teach us to be righteous and fearless but you are the one who took this kind of step...

Bobo...I know I did wrong but believe me I did that for your future...he is not a good person...he know one thing ...just hurting people. .

No appa he is not like that...I know he hurted us but maybe he's not bad ..

Ok...Bobo...if you feel like that then ok I'll not kill him...but if he ever tried to hurt you or I saw tears in your eyes...I'll make sure to kill him from my very own hands without any mercy...

Don't worry Appa...he'll not do that and you take care about your health you have to go back at your job...

Hmm...ok now go and sleep...

Good night appa...

Yibo hugged Mr Wang and went to balcony...he saw snowfall...🌨❄️
He always thought to see snowfall with the one who will be his life his special one...and thinking about that his mind went to Zhan.
He thought how Zhan helped him.
Ever incident came in his mind.
How Zhan stopped Ziyi how he helped him when everyone was throwing him out of Xiao Mansion.
How Zhan supported him when every single person in Xiao Mansion was against him.

Yibo was smiling unconsciously he felt like he got someone to whom he can trust and relay on.
This was the first time Yibo felt that he was not alone there was someone who was beside him.
With all this feeling he was enjoying snowfall.

Cold breeze was freezing him so he was shivering so he rubbed his hands together

Cold breeze was freezing him so he was shivering so he rubbed his hands together. A smile crept on his lips with that he went to sleep a peaceful sleep.
.
.
.
It was morning 8:00 am but a person was still sleeping in his room on couch.
Someone opened door came inside.
A hand caressed sleeping person's face carefully. The person who was in his sleep stirred at the touch.
He smiled thinking about a particular person who was not at home but to his disappointment when he opened his eyes he saw someone whom he never wished to see in morning.

Zhan Baby...Good morning....!!!

Ziyi...what the hell are you doing in my room...Didn't I told you not to come in my room specially in morning....

O Zhan I you'll say...you are married and blah blah blah...but I don't care as long as you are alone because your so called husband is still nowhere to find...

Stop it Ziyi and just get out...

OKAY Zhan...but tell me one thing...why you hate me that much?? Just why???

Ziyi...how shameless you can be...how can you ask such a question when you are well aware of your doings...what you did with me I think that's enough to give a reason Why I hate you...actually you disgust me...

Oh really...!! Okay but tell me one thing when I choose Cheng over you I am wrong in your eyes...but I think at that time my decision was right...but look my one n only decision changed your life Zhan....

So you are saying...you were right at that time seriously....hahaha

Zhan was so done with Ziyi her statement made him laugh sarcastically. Ziyi felt humiliated so she shoot some words that hit Zhan in his mind...

So you think I was wrong...ok instead I accept it but you tell me who'll love a person who was nothing but a student without parents by his side without money...and you know what a person without heart and emotions...you are just a person who thinks highly of himself.
And you always give me lectures about your so called husband...okay then listen...
Your husband is nothing but a slave...you actually bought him in exchange you arranged his father's treatment...by the way who was the cause of his father's condition..? You Xiao Zhan you...you think Yibo will love you...never...he is with you because of your contract and of course your money is magnet...anyone can fall in love with you for your money...
But NOBODY LOVES YOU XIAO ZHAN...

saying all kind of harsh words Ziyi left a stunned Xiao Zhan in his room. His mind went blank as Ziyi's words still echoing in his mind.

________<<<<<<________

Thanks for reading 😊