9.Welcome to Hell

Yibo signed the papers silently. Zhan was looking Yibo like a prey.
As soon as Yibo handed signed papers to Yubin, Zhan opened a champagne bottle and took the bottle near Yibo's lips to make him drink but Yibo never drank drinks so this was not his thing but Zhan forcefully put bottle in his mouth but champagne was too bitter to tolerate for yibo he was hardly gulping down the bitter liquid. Tears made their way on his cheeks.
Zhan was enjoying the scene, he was feeling like a winner and said ;

Welcome to Hell Wang Yibo, oops my mistake Xiao Yibo....
I'll give you a new nick name like your family....
Ummm how about 'di-di'...

Yibo said nothing he was exhausted to say something...just in one day his life turns upside down.
Zhan grabbed his hand and started dragging without caring about Yibo who almost tripped over.

He pushed him inside car himself sat on driver's seat and started engine.
Yubin followed them in his car.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached infront of Zhan's house. Yibo was bewildered by mansion's view.

Oh DiDi stop looking like this come come...let's go inside...

Without saying a single word Yibo followed Zhan inside house.

Welcome Home DD...
Oh correction Welcome to Hell 😈

Listening Zhan's voice his mom came out. There was questions in her mind and it was clearly looking in her eyes. She asked Yubin;

Yubin what's going on ??

Actually Mrs. Jiang stop asking to my manager if you have questions come to me I'll give you answers...

Yibo didn't understand what was happening but he was worried for his family...
He was in his thoughts when Zhan's voice startled him...

DD meet your Mother in law Mrs.Jiang;
Yibo slightly bowed to her.
But but you have nothing to do with her because you are here for me and you'll listen to me other people in this house are just invisible for you...remember this.
Now let's go to room..

Leaving Mrs.Jiang and Yubin Zhan went with Yibo on second floor. There was Zhan's room.

Here this is your room.
Yibo entered inside room. Room was big but there was no bed or other furniture...Yibo understood that now his life's real struggle started. He didn't say anything which irritated Zhan. He was expecting that Yibo will become sad and all but he didn't show any problem.

Zhan in his mind dear DD now your life will be miserable because I vowed that I'll make cry helplessly and do that by hook or crook. You just wait and watch.

Are you done then leave I want take rest ...
Yibo said without sparing a glance to Zhan.

Yeah Sure sure DD take rest...

Saying that Zhan left the room and went in his room which was near Yibo's room.
He laid down on his bed while looking ceiling. His mind was full with thoughts how to make him cry, his life miserable...I just wanna look him broken.
Thinking about all this he drifted to sleep.

On the other hand Yibo was worried for his family. He was thinking how to inform them that where he was? He wanted to know about his father's operation and about his jie....
But he was tensed about the most important question that how I'll tell them about my marriage to Zhan, what will be their reaction...?
What if they hated me for this?
All these questions were in his mind but he was exhausted with hectic day so he also drifted to sleep on cold floor because their was no bed not even a mat.
Floor was cold so he curled up and hugged himself.

Yubin told about Yibo and Zhan's marriage but cautiously without disclosing Zhan's deeds.
Just simply about marriage and help in father's treatment but Mrs.Jiang was a mother she knows her son better than anyone.

After listening everything she sighed and in heart she prayed for Yibo because she was well aware of his son's hate in his heart.

_________<<<<<<<_________

Thank you for supporting
Pleasecomment and vote 💜