11.Yibo...an angel??

Zhan sat down on his relaxing chair... 😴
While Yibo was standing near his chair with his umbrella, coffee and towel.

Sir your shot is ready!

Mmm...coming...

Zhan looked up toward Yibo. But found nothing on his face no emotion, no fear or tiredness. He stood up and went for shot. Quickly Yibo sat down on chair and sipped coffee he placed towel on headrest and umbrella? Umbrella was now in Yubin's hand.
Yubin shocked Yibo rocked 😆

Yibo made-up his mind that he'll not say anything to Zhan nor any response to his deeds but he'll use his brain 🤭
.
.
.
After shot Zhan came back and Yibo went on his position back.

Dd go and bring me coffee without sugar...
Oh one more thing...wash the cup carefully...

Yibo went away.

Yubin!

Yes sir!

Not sir but as a friend tell me one thing!

Ok Zhan

Why is he not saying anything and not opposing me and not arguing back 🤔

Really Zhan! Seriously what are expecting him to say...I think he wished to punch your face but poor angel can't do anything.

Wowowo you are my friend and my assistant you are taking sides with him.

I'm not taking sides, just saying fact.

Ok ok

Next shot is ready sir...

Yeah yeah coming...

Zhan was shooting his next scene when Yibo came back with coffee he was looking at Zhan who was busy in his scene when his eyes went toward lights 😧

Light was sliding down slowly. That was a heavy spot light. Yibo ran toward Zhan and dhoom.
Coffee was on the ground.
Zhan was on the ground.
Light was on the ground. Guess where is Yibo 🤨

Of course top on Zhan. His back and hand was hurt by light. In fact hand was bleeding Yubin came and helped him.

Zhan are you hurt??
Zhan Zhan are you hurt ??

N-no...He iss hurt..
Zhan shouted at the top of lungs.

Bring first aid box now...

Yibo was silent just hissing in pain because Zhan was cleaning his wound but not gently 🥴

Zhan let me do it..!

Zhan left the bandage Yubin did that but Zhan's was listening all kind was gossip that was happening there when he was busy in cleaning Yibo's wound.

Look how much they care for each other.
Yeah
Zhan sir is lucky he got an angel for himself.
Looks like Zhan sir's husband is kindhearted.
Yeah ....................

Zhan don't know why but he was angry. Once again he roared...

Who is in charge of lights?

No one dared to speak....

I asked something... who the hell is in charge of lights.

Mr.Xiao ! Your Father Mr. Jiang...
.
.
.
.
.

What happened A-Cheng why you called immediately....?

Dad lets go to studio....your step son is getting mad.. 😠
I called you immediately because I don't wanna leave this luxurious mansion...

Ok ok
.
.
.
.
Welcome Welcome Mr Jiang....
Can you explain this? What kind of cheap material you are providing to company?

But I don't think you are hurt you are looking just fine...

Yeah sorry for disappointment but I'm totally alright but my husband is injured so pay compensation and apologise.

Ok I'll compensate...how much?

Ohh actually Mr Jiang let it be...just apologizing is also I don't think you have enough to compensate me..!

Ohkohk I'm sorry for the mistake.

Not me there...

Zhan pointed toward Yibo who was resting on chair.
Mr Jiang was not happy with the idea but he apologised.
Yibo didn't said anytin response just nodded. Once again Zhan's and Yibo's eyes met but Yibo turned his head. Which irritated Zhan.😒
.
.
.
.
.
At Zhan's mansion everyone was eating dinner when Mr Jiang spoke

Zhan son you didn't introduced your husband to me...

Zhan gritted his teeth but calmed himself down and said...

Dd...look carefully he is your father in law but as I said you don't need to talk to anyone except me and Yubin in this house.

After dinner Yibo went in his room he was giving cold shoulder to Zhan.
He changed into pajamas. Now he realized...

Ahh..its hurting...damn Wang Yibo why you went to save that Xiao Zhan. And what happened now you are hurt...now bear with it...mom and jie is right you are fool who never think twice before helping someone....
Even you saved that Zhan who is the reason why you are here away from your family....

After giving a good scolding to himself Yibo cried maybe reason was pain inside or outside but it was hurting him he was missing his family but was not allowed to meet with them and couldn't make a call.....crying crying crying and slowly he drifted to sleep...

On the otherside of wall in Zhan's room dim light was on and there was Xiao Zhan on couch he was drinking wine 🍷 while today's incident was coming infront of his eyes again and again...
.
Is he really an angel? Like people said he is a kindhearted person?
What matters the most he is an stubborn, egoistic person who slapped me thrice and I'll make him pay for that no matter what...yess...yess...hmmm

He confirmed himself that he'll make Yibo for slaps...now wine glass was on floor and Mr.Zhan was drunk and fell asleep...

Rest in peace glass....

_______<<<<<<_______

Thank you lovely people for reading this story....

At first I was not sure about my story but your support make me believe that I can try 😬

Please vote and comment 🙏🏻 ❤️