43.Painful memories

There was pindrop silence for good 30 seconds then Mrs.wang slowly raised her head and said...

I'll think about it...

Just like that she ate dinner but soon saying that she is still not feeling well and need rest she left the table...

Xiren sighed heavily....

I knew it....she'll said something like this...
Don't know when she'll think about herself only about her happiness....

Aunt...omma is afraid...maybe our past still haunt her that's why she is not ready to think about anything....

Ok...Yanli....I understand what you are saying....so you...go to her and talk...

No...aunt...I think I can't....

Ok...then I'll try to talk to omma...

Oo...my bobo...good boy...ok it's decided Bo will talk to Yu...

Yibo agreed to talk with his omma but he was in dilemma that how was he supposed to talk with his mom about something serious like that...
He was thinking that if his mom will get angry on him...but he was ready to bear her anger...
In his heart he was somewhat still blaming himself for his omma and jie's situation.

After dinner Yibo went to his mom's room. She was in her thoughts that didn't realize when Yibo sat down near her.

Omma !!

Yibo's voice brought her back she looked there was his son calling her...
Her cute little boy who was in her hands now is a grown up man...
She smiled remembering little bobo...

Omma! I love you so much...

Saying that Yibo hugged her...

I love you too my baby bo...what happened why suddenly...

No reason....I love my omma that's why...🤭🤭

Really...ok...

Omma!!

Hmmm...

I'm sorry...

For what bo...

Because of me...y..you went through all those miseries...

No my baby...I told you many times....that was not your fault...you don't have to say sorry....he was the one...

O..k.. but...what you think...what is your decision about appa?

....as I said...I need time.....

Ok but please omma think carefully....because appa never hurted us...for ten years he just loved us....

Hmm...ok...now go and get a good sleep...

Um..Good night omma...

Yibo once again hugged his mom and left....
His mom was unable to sleep because she was well aware that someday she'll face this type of situation but her past was too much for her...A person who was called her husband was more like a monster who just married her for getting a heir for his gang....
How he tortured her when she gave birth to Yanli....how he used to beat little Yanli...and how he tortured Yibo...almost making him mentally disturbed....
She still remember how Yibo used to cry in room....
But Mr.Wang was the one who supported....

She was awake.....wandering in her thoughts and memories she decided what she wants to do so....with a deep sigh she fell asleep....

In other room Yibo was also awake and thinking when his mobile rang....*guess the caller *

Yep Mr.Xiao Zhan...

Hello...

You are still awake...

Says who called me at this late hour 😏

Dd...what happened at your house...I mean about your mom's decision...What did she say?

She will tell us after thinking...

Ok..

Ok..ge..Good night...

Umm dd...I'll come tomorrow to pick you up...

But I wanna stay here...for two or three days...

Noo...you'll come back here with me...tomorrow...no more discussion...

With this Zhan disconnected the call....Yibo was smiling *innocent idiot *

Aftet that he went to his dreamland....

On the other hand Zhan was confused...he was sleepy but not able to sleep...like he was missing something or maybe someone or just warmth of the otherside of bed...he was turning and tossing...so called to Yibo but it was just small convo so once again he was in same situation so he decided to drink some whiskey...

He went to his bar which was also in his room but hidden with an cupboard...
He turned the switch and bar replaced the cupboard...
He drank an remembered how he met to Yibo...and when incident of slaps came in his mind he smirked and drank the glass in one go...
And like that he finished whole bottle and in his drunken state he fell asleep ...

________<<<<<<<<<______

Thanks for reading 😊

Hate in Heart ❤️‍🔥 YIZHAN On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara