42.Decisions

I also want to talk about your and Yu's relationship...because I always wanted to make her my sister in law...

Stop it Xiren and when did you come back?

Zhan saw the lady in her early thirties. She was looking elegant but her aura was totally like a sassy girl who loves to fight and arguing.
Xiren eyed Zhan but soon she smiled and reached to shake hands with him.

Hello! Mr.Xiao Zhan...I'm Wang Xiren...bobo's aunt...

Hello...Miss Xiren...

After a brief introduction Zhan left Mr Wang and his sister alone.
He went to meet Yibo...Yibo was busy with cooking but suddenly Zhan's mobile rang Yibo saw Zhan who received a call and left from there...

Hello! Yubin didn't I tell you that today I'm busy...

Actually...there's a problem in studio...so you needed to be here...

What's wrong?

A guy came here and making a scene and.....I think he is related to Mr Yibo...

I am busy with something so...handle it yourself...you know well what you supposed to do...

Ok...then I'll go....

After ending the conversation with Yubin Zhan came back and sat down on dinning table...
Yibo came with some dumplings what he cooked and served to Zhan....

.
.
.
Xiren you know what I feel for her but what she faced in her life I'm afraid I'll make things for her difficult...

Ohho...bro...its not like that you know..you'll never know what she want untill you make a decision...and you know what I always wanted to call her sister in law....🤭

Ok...I'll think about it....

How much time you need to think Mr Wang...its been ten years itself....don't you think if you spend another ten years...you'll be an oldie 🤣

Xiren....

Ok ok...no more fun...seriously think about it I'm giving you 3 days....

Xiren left her brother alone and went inside...

Aunt....you came back...

Of course my lil bobo...

Yibo ran to her and hugged her...then he looked at Zhan....

Zhan ge...she is Xiren Aunt...I told you about her another day...

Oh bobo...don't worry we met outside when I was talking to Bro...

Ohh...

Where is your mum and sis?

Um jie is busy with her work because her first movie is about to release in some days...in which she is female lead...
And omma is sleeping in her room because she was not feeling well....

Ohh...ok...

Aunt...you sit...I cooked some dumplings...I'll bring some for you...

No..no I'm tired and sleepy so I'm going in my room...so don't bother...and Mr. Xiao I think you two are not going back tonight...

Sorry...but I have to go because of work...but dd can stop by if he want...

Ok then bobo you are not going today....

Yibo looked at Zhan and Zhan nodded so he beamed happily...

Okk...aunt I'm not going tonight...😬

Xiren went to her room when Zhan took Yibo's hands and kissed his hands sending a current to his whole body...Yibo was shocked but his soft cheeks were red....
Zhan smirked and left from there to Xiao Mansion...

.
.
In night at dinner's table Yanli and her mom was also having dinner with Xiren, Yibo and Mr Wang...when Xiren said...

Today I wanna discuss a very important thing here...

What's it aunt?

Asked Yibo who was curiously looking at her but Mr Wang was feeling uneasy and worried because he was aware of Xiren's topic of discussion....

I wanna talk about Yu and bro...

Mrs.wang who realized that what Xiren was saying but she didn't say anything and listen calmly....

Yu...today I'm asking you directly because my bro is dumb...will you be my sister in law....actually I'm not forcing you....it's totally your choice and have right to make decision for yourself....but I just wanna say that you are already using Wang as your surname....so think about it....

Yanli and Yibo were speechless by Xiren's words. They both looked at their omma who was not saying anything...they also want to see their mum's happiness but they were still worried what her mom's decision about that....

_____^^^^^^^______

Sorry for late update busy with exam and studies....

Thanks for your support 💜😊

Hate in Heart ❤️‍🔥 YIZHAN On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara