44.Statement for someone's happiness

No one knows what a new day will bring for you but this morning Yibo's family was hoping that something good is going to happen...It was starting of new month...Yibo prepared breakfast as he was worried and excited at the same time so he started to do home chores.

All were on dinning table Yibo, Yanli and Xiren were looking to Yu and Mr. Wang was tensed because he was not sure today what will come as Yu's answer; a sentence of happiness or a no....
Everyone was in their own dilemma when miss Yu broke the silence....

Xiren...Yanli and Bobo...today I'm gonna say something so listen carefully...

Ok

Ok mom...

Hmm

So my decision is...yes....

After a moment of silence Xiren laughed...she went to Yu and hugged her....
Mr.Wang sighed deeply and happily....He was thanking God again and again in his heart he was feeling happy for himself and his children. When Yibo and Yanli came in his life ten years ago he treated them like his own children and decided to treat them that way always. As for Miss Yu....he fell for her kindness and strong will...
She was best for him in every aspect. She took stand for her kids and went against her husband she surely was a courageous lady and may be these qualities was the reason he fell for her day by day and now she's ready to give him a chance and he wanted to keep her trust in him so he'll do everything for her and children's happiness.

Helloo! Bro...where are you...come back we are still discussing...

Xiren snapped out him from his thoughts. She was also happy for Yu and her brother.
Yanli was happy that she'll get someone who cares for her as father legally.
But for Yibo he was thinking something else or should say about someone else yes he was thinking about Zhan. He was eager to share this good news with his loved one...

So...sis in law...how about we arrange a engagement ceremony...

I don't know...but whatever you decide...I'm okay with it...

So it's done....after two days we'll arrange a small engagement ceremony and on Rose day mean seventh feb...wedding ceremony....
What say kids?

I'm in...
Yanli raised her hand happily...Yibo also joined them...Mr.Wang smiled calmly...

I'm also okay whatever you say Sis...

Ok then it's done...let's goooo...we have to do preparations...

They left from there leaving Miss Yu and Mr Wang alone...there was an awkward silence between them but Mr Wang said...

Are you okay with the decision...I mean what you said was your own will and not because of any kind of pressure or gratitude...

N..no....it's not like that...this is my decision...

Okay as you say...by the way...thanks for accepting me...

No need to say all this...actually I'm the one who should thank you for giving shelter to me and my kids and treating my kids well...

I think we both should stop thanking each other 😇
Mr Wang said with a shy smile and left from there.....

Yibo, Yanli and Xiren was discussing about preparations excitedly when doorbell rang...
Yibo went to open door and saw the person he was waiting....

Zhan ge...

Yep..dd...get ready and let's go...

Where...?

With me...Xiao Mansion...where else...

Actually I can't....

Why...are you planning to live here....

N..no...I mean....mom said yes...so Aunt Xiren decided to arrange their engagement ceremony after two days...and on 7th feb wedding ceremony so there are so many preparations to do...so...

So...you can't come...

Y...yes...
Yibo looked down because now he was also want to go with Zhan and want to be by his side all the time...

Okay...then...I'll come here daily to help you...

N...noooo....I mean you have to work in company studio...so you'll get tired....

It's okay...dd...Xiao Zhan never get tired....😈

Umm....Zhan ge....you wanna come in...or you are going at your work....

Actually I was planning to drop you home first but now you're staying here so I'll go at work...
But before going I wanna listen something...

What?

Something you said that night....

As Zhan mentioned that night blood rushed through Yibo's cheeks he clearly remember what he said...

Hmmm...dd...hurry up say those words...

Zhan said making Yibo shy but Yibo tried his best to hide his blushing face and said....

I....I........loveyou......

Zhan smiled 😈 and left from there without saying anything and Yibo was still in daze...
*silly bo*

________<<<<<<<<_______

So sorry for late updates..... because I'll update continuously after my exams....

Thanks for reading and wish me good luck for my exam 🙆🏻‍♀️😊💜🤞