31.Hope

Yibo got startled.

You...

Yes!! Me...what are you doing here ? trying to steal something or planning something that how to kill Zhan...hmm

Z..ziyi..what are you saying...I..am not doing something like this...

Oh Please...your mask is useless infront me...you are just a sly fox...

I think you are talking about yourself...
Suddenly this single sentence startled Yibo and Ziyi. Cold aura with stoic face Zhan glared at her.
Ziyi I think I already told you to stay away from my business...

Zhan I was just...

Listen Ziyi if you don't stop doing this I'll make sure you live in store room with mices...understood...
And dd I'm thirsty give me water bottle and come with some snacks in room I'm hungry too...

Yibo was already surprised or shocked maybe but felt relieved when Zhan took his side. His lips curved upwards but Ziyi angrily stomped her foot on floor and went back in her room.
Yibo grabbed some snacks and water bottle and ran upstairs following Zhan.

As soon as he entered inside room he saw Zhan was looking him.

Z..Zhan ge...thank you and I'm sorry 😞

Dd why are you saying sorry? You didn't do anything wrong...

You...you...believe me??

Of course I do...

Thank..thank you so much Zhan ge..

Hmm..now eat something..you are hungry I know...

😬😐

Ok I'm going to sleep..Good night...

Good night ge...

Zhan went back to sleep and Yibo was happy actually happy was small word. Today he got a hope that Zhan is not that bad and also he is supporting him so Yibo happily ate his snacks and slept peacefully. He got a hope in his heart that now his life's miseries and troubles came to an end and he found someone.

Next morning Yibo woke up early and after getting ready he went in kitchen to cook something for Zhan. He cooked lotus ribs soup 🍲
But when Mrs Jiang came in kitchen she said to maid that from today on she will cook food for Zhan.

Mom..I cooked lotus ribs soup for Zhan ge...

Mrs.Jiang totally ignored Yibo's presence in kitchen and Ziyi also came in kitchen...

Why are you in kitchen...oh cooking...I'm afraid what if you mixed some poison in this...

I'm not doing something like this..

Oh Please you are same Wang Yibo who tried to kill Zhan what if you put poison in this as your next step...who knows...

Ziyi's words somehow hurted Yibo and Mrs.Jiang got worried so she said...

Yibo I'm saying this for my son...please stay away from him...I don't want him to get hurt again so please stop doing all this I'm saying this as a mother...and from now on Zhan will not eat anything cooked by you...

Yibo got hurt. Ziyi's words was not so hurtful but when Mrs Jiang said all that he was hurt deeply that she is also not believing in him so he left from kitchen and went in hall almost hiding because he was well aware that Zhan will search him on dinning table.
Zhan came for breakfast but he didn't see Yibo so he looked around but Mrs.Jiang came with food.

Here Zhan I cooked this for you try this...

Where is dd?

He'll come you eat...

Yibo was hurt and sad his heart ached. Unknowingly his feelings getting deeper day by day but he tried his best to stop his tears he was able to listen Zhan and Mrs.Jiang's conversation but stayed there. Suddenly...

Dd....dd...
Dd....

Zhan's voice echoed in Mansion and Mr Jiang just sighed and started eating so Cheng but Zhan called Yibo continuously at last Yibo decided to go...

Y..yes...ge..

You didn't cook today?? I thought I'll get something delicious...

I cooked......lotus ribs soup for you...

Wow...then...why don't you serve ??

I....I...

Give me soup...today I'll only soup cooked by my husband...

Ziyi was glaring to Yibo. Mrs.Jiang was also not happy what Zhan said but kept silence.
Yibo came with soup he served soup for Zhan.

Dd...today you feed me...

What??

W..what??

Ziyi was more shocked then Yibo but

Zhan ge...

What don't wanna feed me anymore?

It's not like that...

Ok then feed me..

Yibo nodded and started to feed him but in the middle of having food Zhan coughed hardly...he clenched on his heart tightly...

Zhan ge...Zhan ge....what happened to you...Zhan ge please open your eyes...

Everyone got worried 😟 Yibo was worried and scared he sat beside Zhan rubbing his back but Ziyi held his collar and...

What are you trying to do...that is what you wanted...I'm sure you put something in his soup...maybe poison??

N...no..please...I..Zhan ge...

Mrs.Jiang pushed Yibo away from Zhan who was already sobbing...

Stay away from my son...I already told you still you did this...

Zhan was lying on floor while Ziyi and Mrs.Jiang blaming Yibo who was crying mess and Mr Jiang and Cheng was busy in eating when they saw something shocking.

_____<<<<<_____

Thanks for reading 😊