ONE

— 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲 —

  𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲 

' *•.¸.•** . **•.¸.•*'

EVER SINCE RECEIVING THEIR HOGWARTS LETTERS, the twins had been shaking with excitement.

Their mother and father had told them stories of the wonders of Hogwarts and the two couldn't help but listen in awe. And now they were finally going to Diagon Alley for their school supplies.

It wasn't like they hadn't been there plenty of times before. They'd frequently go there whenever they needed to be fitted for some new robes.

Cassie had always loved going to Diagon Alley, even though she never had to. Her father would usually just simply send their house elf, Dobby, to do errands instead of them going in person, which Draco had constantly insisted they do instead since he was too lazy to do so himself. But Cassie found the place more intriguing every time she came, which was why her mother usually took her out to the bookshop whenever her father and Draco were doing something else together.

Cassie stared at her letter that had been folded way too many times, which she had been using to guide the family to the stores they needed, considering Draco hadn't thought to bring his along.

"Three sets of robes, a pointed hat, a pair of protective gloves, one winter coat..." Cassie read aloud as the family walked through the busy streets of Diagon Alley. "A wand, a cauldron, a telescope – watch where you're going, Draco!" she suddenly exclaimed as he bumped into her.

He responded by sticking his tongue out at her, much to her chagrin, before looking up at their father. "Where are we going first, father?"

"Your mother and I will go out and buy your supplies, the two of you can go and get fitted for your robes. I trust you remember where Madam Malkin's is?" The twins both nodded. "Good."

Lucius Malfoy, in short, was a man not to be crossed with. He had gained a powerful reputation, the Malfoy name being known in almost all wizarding households. He was a prideful and wealthy man, who demanded respect. It was he who taught the twins all they needed to know about being pureblooded, teaching them how purebloods were superior and mudbloods were the scum of the earth. Of course, Draco wanted to be just like him.

"I'll be at Ollivanders waiting for the both of you," their mother added, placing a hand on both of their shoulders with a motherly smile.

Narcissa Malfoy, on the other hand, was a very haughty yet loving woman. She was the parent Cassie spent most of her time with, and the two usually in the drawing room as they read books or her mother told her fascinating tales of her younger years.

The twins walked towards Madam Malkin's, where robes for all occasions were sold. It had a purple exterior, though the paint was peeling, and several mannequins were positioned in front of the store. Inside the store was a squat witch with silvery-grey hair, wearing a mauve dress. "Ah, Miss and Mr Malfoy – come to get your Hogwarts robes?"