1:

- Romessa -

"Romessa, beta, what's wrong?" I heard Mama asking with concern as I snap back to reality." "nothing mama", " are you sure beta, are you feeling sick ?" Mama is always so worried for me, " no mama I'm fine, maybe I'm just really sleepy now, I have too much sleep to catch up on, but otherwise I'm good", "same here, beta. Before I forget to tell you, take care of your siblings while we're here. I know you'll be the amazing, responsible, eldest daughter I have, but I just wanted to tell you again." Mama said, holding my hand. "Especially since after me, you're both their mom and dad." "Mama, don't say it like that, may you awlays be with us." I said, reassuring her. She looked out the window to the city of Karachi, looking mesmerizing with all the lights. "We're here." She said, looking out the window.

Yeah, that's the thing troubling me. We are landing soon. I didn't think we'd be here, in a plane on our way to Pakistan after 3 years. Baba had made the sudden plan 2 weeks ago saying the tickets were cheap, and we managed to pack for 6 people in a week and on our way now. For me, I should be excited to see all my family again, but I feel like something is going to happen. Something big, and I'm not going to like it. Already, I have to skip my last year of med school because of this trip, and I had to pause all my projects and video work for this trip. But I keep telling myself that what's the worst that could happen? Right?

"Welcome to Karachi, Pakistan. We hope you enjoyed your journey with us, and we hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you for enjoying your flight with us." the pilot announced.
Uhhhh! We're here, I guess, but I feel my heart pounding like something bad is going to happen. The whole walk from the plane to the security was tense, my heart was beating so fast, I was scared I would get a heart attack, and the crowd and rush wasn't helping. I didn't want to get Mama Baba worried, so I decided to stay quiet and keep praying.

After finally clearing security and picking up our bags, we went to the picking up area to meet our family. "There's ami and khala, api, there," I hear Ameerah and Ayesha, my two younger sisters squeal as they both pointed at a direction I couldn't see. Ameerah is 15 years old and 5 years younger than me. While Ayesha is 12 years old, we have an 8 year gap, and she's the youngest in our family. "We know, we can all see them, stop screaming, I'm going to go deaf." There goes my brother Haadhir remarking. Haadir, who's 18 years old and 2 years younger than me. Making me the oldest sister of 3 siblings. My life has ups and downs but honestly having theses 3 isn't that bad, I've done most things for them and I'm trying to do my best for them, because they're one of the reasons I look forward to life. Of course, we have the usual sibling bickering, but when we have to stand up for each other, we're a pretty good team.

Me and Ayesha were in charge of pushing one of the trolleys. We had 3 bags per trolley and boxes, too. They were so heavy, I was shocked the trolley even moved.

"Come on Romessa, Ayesha," I hear baba calling me, we make our way to where both sides of my family are. As we start packing our bags in the car, Baba tells us four siblings to sit in one car, saying he'll take a separate car and Mama will take another separate car. We all nodded and got into chacho's car. We were all tired that all we wanted to do now was get a bed and sleep. The car ride home was quiet, and Ayesha had placed her head on my shoulder as we both looked at the night scene we were passing by. It looked the same from before, but you could see changes too.

'I was back here, after years. Let another adventure begin Romessa'
____________________________
A/n: Here, we have the first chapter. I think it's kinda short, but y'all let me know how you find it. Take care and enjoy