Epilogue

- Romessa -

it had almost been 3 months since all that happened, My arm took longer to heal but it was much better now, but Shehryar insisted me to rest, he doesn't even let me eat myself, at the start I needed help, but this man is getting clingy. Mama and my siblings were Pakistan a while ago since Haadir was getting engaged to Anaya, Noor's little sister and my little cousin. We arrived 2 days ago.

When we arrived and landed we went to Shehryar's home, technically our home, but anyways continuing, I was so happy to see Zaid and Noor, they had just came back from their honeymoon too when mama and khala ami had told this amazing news to us. We were really excited, but we had to keep in mind that this was just their nikkah, they would have their wedding would be in a year after both Anaya and Haadir finish their last year in school. But everyone knows how exciting family weddings are.  While the preparations of the nikkah were going ahead, Me and Shehryar had dinner with Kinza and Ahad. It was really fun, like nothing can go wrong.

One beautiful evening, Noor had asked me to go shopping with her, she said she wasn't feeling well and asked if I could drive. I didn't mind and agreed to her, we had stopped at outside the mall, "is there something specific you're looking for?" "yea, actually need your help planning a surprise, since you know you're good at these things" "omg sure, what's the occasion?".  she handed me a box, when I opened it and immediately understood, I hugged her, "this will be the best surprise Khala will plan for you"

That evening, I had planned everything, it looked around the space and was pretty happy with the results, I had invited both Noor and my family. Shehryar and Zaid would arrive the same time our families were coming, khala knew something was suspious but whenever she didn't know what, I tried to make sure Noor didn't do much, I didn't want her to get tried. "wow Romessa, you did such an amazing job, I had decorated the place with flowers, balloons and streamers, but no one would know, what the occasion was. Me and Noor made dishes, Haleem, kababs, korma and biryani.

"Romessa, you should go get ready, they would be here soon" i agreed with her and ran upstairs and got ready, I tied my hair up,  I wore a pastel pink silk suit, it was really simple, but I had put the dupatta had heavily embroidery that made up for the simpleness of the outfit, I matched it a a couple of sliver rings on different fingers, the watch Shehryar gave me, and earrings.

When I arrived downstairs, our families had came in, Khala was talking to them when Noor pulled me aside, "Romessa, when are they getting home?" "my my, some one is impatient, ill give them a call" just as I took out my phone Zaid and Shehryar had come out. Me and Noor made our way to them. "what took you guys so long" I asked them, Shehryar still looking at Zaid with a fake frown, this guy stopped to buy flowers and chocolate and spent 2 hours picking, Zaid just smiled shyly while he gave the bag to Noor, "aww" I said looking at them, "I think the smile on my wife's face was worth the 2 hours" Zaid said causing Shehryar to shake his head, but then both of them looked at us then the living room, "is it some important day today" Shehryar asked, Noor and I decided to play around with them, we both frowned, "Don't tell me you forgot Shehryar" I said trying to sound angry, "you too Zaid?" Noor said trying not to laugh. Both guys confused, "Bhai what are we forgetting?" "I don't know" "Bhai you should worry about yourself, I got Noor something" "Romessa isn't some mad women" "never underestimate a women, i made that mistake with Noor" "I heard that Zaid". 

- Author -

After a delicious dinner, everyone were sitting together in the living room, everyone talking and laughing, I was sitting beside Shehryar who had his hand wrapped around my waist, making circles while we talked. Noor being more nervous, Romessa gave her an assuring look, and told her to go ahead, Nervous Noor went up to Zaid and gave him a box, everyone had become quiet and started looking at them, Zaid looked at Noor, she pointed ahead to tell him to unwrap it, he slowly unwrapped the box, out came out 2 shirts, one said dad and the other said dad's child. It took Zaid a few minutes to take in, he looked at Noor, she slowly nodded, he started tearing and hugging Noor, "there are kids and moms here" "I know mama, I'm hugging her" he replied after tearing up a bit. Everyone congrated both of them, the evening ended in happiness and joy.

After cleaning and all the goodbyes, we went to our rooms, "I feel so happy for Noor and Zaid, it'll be so cute and fun to have a little kid running around" "yea, but I'm kinda jealous" "why would you be jealous Shehryar?" "Becuase I wanted a kid too" I looked at him shocked, "what" he asked "nothing" "you know how to make one don't you? I mean you probably do since you're a doctor" "Shehryar grow up, why are acting so different today" I was going to move to the bed when I bumped and fall, causing myself to fall in Shehryar, "ooh, we starting" he wiggled his eyebrows "nooo, Shehryar listen carefully, I'm going to have lots of responsibilities until Noor's child comes, and khala do them herself, so until then, you're going to wait" he took a deep sigh, "fine, but I can still-" he started tickling me, "Shehryar s-top, Sheh-ryar ple-ase" I keep laughing and trying to get him to stop.

A/n: that isn't the end to the story, just another chapter for them. I hope you all enjoyed this story, it's my first time writing here to wattpad. I hope you all enjoyed it, I have another story 'forced to be' do check that out too :)
Take care readers 🫶