8:

- Shehryar -

*flashback*
I was so mad at Romessa's cousin after our little phone call. How dare he threaten her after planning on using her, I will make sure his life is hell. After asking Romessa his name, I headed to my study, Danish Abbasi. You messed with the wrong person. I called my secretary, "Hello sir" "Adnan, I want all the information you can get me about Danish Abbasi, aged 25" "got it sir, I will email all information within the next 20 minutes" "good" with that I put my phone down, I got some work down while I was waiting for Adnan's email.

*ting* It was Adnan's email, let's see what he has found out about him, Danish is currently working in my company, small world but makes my job easy, what's this I see he's currently having an affair with a pre-school teacher, he's brought her to our company events as his wife, he has applied to go to other countries 20 times since the age of 18.

Interesting, I'm not going to be firing him, I called Adnan " hello sir, I believe you have seen the information I have sent you" "yes, good work Adnan, I want you to do something next, I want you to give Danish all the past files and cases, all the solved ones and incomplete ones, tell him to overtime if he doesn't complete them, and if he doesn't complete 50 by Friday, cut his salary by half" "understood sir, I will let him know immediately" then we had a brief overview of the company before I ended the call.

That's one thing done,as I was busy in my thoughts there was a knock on my door, "come in" it was Ameerah and Ayesha, "sorry bhai we were looking for Kaif, we were playing hide and seek" that was Ayesha telling me. "I see ladies, but no one comes into my study, so no Kaif here," I informed them.

Before they left "girls, how is your api feeling?" "oh api looks sad, she trying to do her work, but she looks like she's about to cry" I knew she would feel down after that phone call, what could I do to cheer her up "ladies, is there anything your api likes?" Now they were looking at me and trying to think "any food or" "api really likes Nahri." Ameerah said,"yea, she loves it, especially when's grumpy." Ayesha agreed. That's it, for dinner I could get Nahri. I thanked the girls and headed out to get Nahri.

- Skip time - dinner time -
Romessa had come down stairs, she looked so happy to see the Nahri. The way she looked so happy and cheered up like before made my heart flutter. It looked so cute. After dinner, while Romessa and Khala were in the kitchen, I had called the girls. "here you go girls" I had given both of them bangles each, at first they didn't accept it, but I told them it was a thank you gift, so they took it, they really liked them as they giggled on there way out.
*end of flash back*

I was laying in bed deep in thought, finally tomorrow they are going to there mother's house, we are going to leave at 3, I need to find the right moment to give Romessa her gift, I had seen her wear a black watch everyday, so I had bought her a watch, but this one is silver and pink, it was custom made and one of a kind, perfect for a doll like her. Now I just need to wait for the right moment to give it to her.

Next morning -
It was such a hectic morning, after breakfast Romessa went to her room to pack their bags, I went to my room to take a shower and change, I went for white salwar and kameez, it keep it clean and fresh, I put on my shoes and grabbed my things and headed downstairs. All of their suitcases were downstairs now. We were just waiting for Romessa and Ayesha now.

The plan was that I would go with the girls in one car, and Haadir will be in a car with Khala and Zaid, Haadir and Zaid had grown a cool friendship and wanted to be in one car, since Khala had to stop to buy something on the way, she said she would go with Zaid.

I loaded up the car and Ameerah had sat inside, I had turned on the AC and she probably fell asleep by now, just then Ayesha had ran out followed by Romessa, I was stunned, she looked so pretty, she was standing in front of me like an angel, in a baby pink salwar and kameez(pictureat top), she had a white hijab on and white slippers, she looked gorgeous and I was shamelessly staring at her. "Um, Shehryar, are we going ? the others left 10 minutes ago" I snapped out "oh yea, yea let's go" I opened the door for her, I looked so flustered and I knew she knew that, as she was giggling. Soon, we were on our way