10.

After Shehryar and Romessa had their promises, Shehryar excused himself and called Khadija khala, informing her of the circumstances and all the events that had taken place, she was very taken back but before she cut the call she told Shehryar that Zaid ans her afe coming over as soon as possible, Shehryar couldn't protest because she had ended the call.

Within 30 minutes she was standing outside with a bouquet of  flowers and Zaid stood behind her with boxes on tops of boxes with mithai. Romessa had come out to greet khala, she had hugged her and kissed her and blessing her, then she handed her the bouquet and congratulated her. She smiled and sat between her mom and khala. Soon Zaid had served everyone mithai. "Shehryar beta, sit down and enjoy this with us" "no thank you aunty, you guys enjoy" "no denying beta come have one, and please call me mama like my children do, you don't have to be formal" "of course" I smiled at her.

Then mama had given Romessa a gulab jaman and pushed her my direction, "Romessa dear, he is missing out" Romessa was standing imfornt of me now, her cheeks all blushed now, no one else could see it since her back was facing everyone and everyone was enjoying themselves. "Shehryar, just take this please" she whispered, she looked so cute blushing and being shy, and I was enjoying this too much. I ducked down a bit to much her level and slightly opened my mouth. She just stared at me like I had grown too horns " you want me to feed you?!" She whisper-screamed, I innocently nodded. She looked so embarrassed but quickly put it in my mouth, and soon had ran away to sit beside her khala.

After dinner, we were all tea and chatting, at least everyone except I was, it's been 5 hours since I've been married to my wife and she's busy talking to anyone but me, she had avoided me at dinner and even now. She was talking to Khala and Fatima Khala(Romessa's khala) Zaid and Haadir were having fun talking about cricket. Ayesha and Ameerah with playing with their little cousin.

Mama had come into the living room, she had come and sat beside me. "Thank you beta, for marrying my daughter, she has always struggled in life, how will I ever repay you" "no need to thank me mama, I promised that she was my responsibility when I was helping her and I mean it, for the rest of my life" "thank you beta, thank you so much" she blessed me more and we had a little conversation, as I was trying to get to know Romessa and mama was getting to know me.

- Romessa -
Soon enough, we bid our farewells and Shehryar and his family went home. It was an eventful day and I was ready for bed, but when I got to bed, I couldn't fall a sleep, no matter how much I tried. I decided to go to the balcony. I was sitting when I sudden thought came in my head.. I had Shehryar's number saved as Shehryar bhai, I should change it, but to what? Shehryar? I decided to go with that. Should I text him, my subconscious mind wandered. I was messing with the text when khala came and stood infront of me, in the panic I accidentally sent a text

Me: hi ♡

Oh no, he's online too, should I delete but before I could do something khala started talking, " are you busy Romessa?" "No khala not at all, what's up?" "Actually, there's some good news, and I decided to tell you because I needed some help with it too" "oh sure khala what's up" "well khala ami is coming" "really, with Noor, Zainab and Anaya" "yes, they're probably coming around in a week or 2, it's not confirmed yet, but I'll let you know by morning" I nodded, khala left to go to her room, she was stating over with us for tonight. I was remembering all the fun times I had with my cousins, although we didn't meet much in person because we live in different countries, we still texted and FaceTimed eachother whenever we could.
*ping*
As my phone notification rang, I was caught out of my daze.
Shehryar: hi wifey♡
Shehryar: can't sleep?
I was blushing at what he called me, it still felt weird, I called him bhai up until 8 hours today, and now he's my husband, the word felt weird for me, I never liked the idea of being married, but here I am.
Shehryar: Did you fall asleep looking at my text?
Me: oh sorry, I was kinda busy doing something
Shehryar: no probs
Me: I'm going to be heading to be now.. goodnight
Shehryar: good night:)

I smiled looking at our text, this is so stupid, I'm smiling at a regular conversation I have with many people everyday, but maybe they aren't my husband. I smiled and went to my room.

- author -
In the morning Romessa was told that her cousins will be arriving in a week, and since only Fatima khala and Romessa knew, they were busy buying things and supplies for when her cousins come over. Noor was going to be staying in Romessa's room and Anaya was going to be staying with Ameerah and Ayesha, while Zainab was going to stay with her husband and daughter at their house. Mama and the rest of the people didn't know about their arrival since it was a surprise for her.
A week had gone by since Romessa was busy in markets and helping her khala, she was also buying things they needed, like clothes and daily accessories.

Shehryar was busy too, he had his first offer made in the international market and didn't want to loose this opportunity, so he was working day and night.

Both Romessa and Shehryar were so busy that they didn't have time to text or call eachother, and it wasn't like Romessa was going to call or text him first. So both of them went about their week.

- Shehryar -
It was the last day before the deal was locked and we had successfully submitted it last night, since some of my employees were out, I had to take up most the pressure and work. It was 3 in the morning, as I walked in home I was so sleepy I had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Shehryar beta wake up" I heard khala's voice and felt her tapping my shoulder 'mm' I hummed "beta it's 3 in the evening" "yea khala, I'll be lying in just for a little bit more" I was sleepy "but beta Romessa's mom called, she needs someone to take her to the mall since she can't go with anyone else, if you're sleeping in, I'll send Zaid instead" hearing that I stood right up, I haven't seen Romessa in a week, I can't miss a n opportunity "nah, it's okay khala I'm up now, I'll go" khala giggled a little but I was too busy making my way to my room to get ready.

I decided to go simple today, so I went for a black t-shirt and black pants and just incase it got cold I picked up my blazer. I brushed my hair back and put on my strap watch. That reminded me I still need to give Romessa her watch I had bought her. (Shehryar's outfit at the start). I texted Romessa that I'll be at her place in 30 minutes,  and to be ready when I get there.

When I reached her place, I knocked on the door, I heard alot of background noises and then someone opened the door, it was Romessa herself, " let's go, before they make me fo something else" she held my hand and dragged me down to my car, her behaviorwas childish but she looked cute doing it. I opened the door and let her in and then went around to my seat. "So what was that about I said looking at her" "don't ask, mama and khala were like this is my first time going out with my husband I should dress up well" the sky blue dress with her dupatta on the side of her shoulder did look mesmerizing on her, like an angel, my angel.(Romessa's outfit at the start) She wore a white hijab that kept her look modest and simple.

"They even made me wear dark lipstick and do my makeup" her lips did look pretty even more when she mentioned them. "They were so close making me wear heels, but thankfully you came right in time" she smiled, I chuckled at her "but I think you look beautiful and especially getting ready for me, makes it so much more worth it" I saw her blushing beside me "um, thank you, but can we go now, khala ami is coming tomorrow and I need to help Fatima khala when we go home" "okay okay, we're almost there."