7:

- Shehryar -
I'm laying in bed, staring at my ceiling. It's hard to believe, the girl that I thought was cute and wondered if I met her again, is currently staying at my home, with her siblings. I wonder if it's faith I met her again. Thinking about her, how she smiled while talking to Khala, and she communicated with Zaid. I didn't realize I'm smiling like an idiot, but she's so pretty like a doll.

Morning:
It's 7 in the morning, I think I slept late thinking last night because straight after Fajr, I fell asleep. I decided to go down to breakfast, I dressed in some casual jeans and a black t-shirt, and I put on a pair of runners to complete my outfit. I fixed my hair to make it look perfect.

I'm looking in the mirror. Why am I so concerned for my looks? I shook my head and went down to the dining room. As I got closer to the dining room, I heard laughing, it sounds so beautiful and so lively.

Walking into the dinning hall I saw khala, Romessa, her siblings and Zaid all waiting, "oh good, you're finally here, Romessa helped me make breakfast this morning and it was starting to get cold waiting for you" khala said in a semi- giving out way. "Sorry khala, I couldn't sleep last night, so I woke up late this morning." " it's okay dear, let's start breakfast, shall we?"

We all soon started eating, there were French toast and pancakes, with fresh cut berries. It all tasted so yummy. "So, what were you all laughing about when I came downstairs?" "Oh beta, it was so funny, Romessa was telling us how she put an injected the wrong vein and she started crying thinking it would effect the corpse, she was practicing on" khala laughed again, I looked at Romessa, she looked away and was blushing so much. " I'm going to make sure I stay away from you, doc," Zaid pointed and winked at Romessa. Then, like a child, Romessa stuck her tongue out at him. Cute, I thought.

After the amazing breakfast, khala asked me to see her in her room. While everyone was cleaning after breakfast, I went to my Khala's room. *Knock* "Come in." I heard her voice.

"You asked to see me, khala?" "Yes beta, I wanted to ask you something." "Sure khala, what is it?" khala took a deep breath and asked, "I think I have found you a girl, and I'm thinking of asking her family for her hand for you?" This is so sudden "is it alright if I do" I felt strange, but she was like my mother I couldn't deny her, but I'm not sure who the girl is either "sure khala."

Before I could ask her the girls name, we heard a scream from down the hall. Khala and I both ran from the room, and we heard the screaming from the girls' room.

As we entered the room, Romessa and Ayesha were standing at the corner of the room looking terrified. "Are you guys okay? What happened?"

"Lizard." Ayesha replied and pointed to the wall. oh, right, they aren't from here, this isn't common for them to see, khala took the girls out of the room while I caught the lizard and took it out of the room.

"Lizard is out now." Romessa looked so guilty now "I'm so sorry, I sudden screamed and you guys all probably got worried" "No worried beta, Zaid still screams when he sees a lizard, actually he screams when he sees a fly too" at Khala's remark she chuckled a little.

I wondered if I could continue to see her smile and laugh, but the flashback of khala telling me she had a girl in mind, made me feel like I was already cheating on her by liking someone else. Wait do I like Romessa, I do think she's pretty, and she's well educated and smart, she's mature enough that's she's managing her siblings and not to forget she's a good cook.

But I'm sure she has someone else, and I have someone else. We can't be together.

Maybe I should talk to khala, she'll understand that maybe I want Romessa to be with me and be my partner.