6:

- Romessa -
After Shehryar had made the promise, we both were quiet, and no one talked.

"Api, when are we going to be there?" I heard Ayesha's voice ask, what do I tell her that we aren't going there and be honest that I don't know myself where we are going- "change of plan kiddo, we are going some where else because there is work happening" Shehryar answered for me.

"Right, Romessa?" I was so stunned I didn't notice both Shehryar and Ayesha looking at me,"ah yea. " "We are almost there now kiddo, do me a favor and wake your brother and sister," Ayesha nodded and turned to wake them up. "Ah, Shehryar bhai, where are we going?" "I know a place where you could spend the night." I decided to stay quiet now.

We had now arrived in front of a huge gate. The gate was made from wood and had something written in Urdu, but I didn't know how to read Urdu.

Shehryar Bhai then honked at the door, and then a guard came out of the smaller door and opened the huge gate. As we drove in and parked in front of a huge house.

Observing the place, there's a huge garden, and there are a bunch of flowers planted around in a border. There's a pathway that separates the garden from the parking space. The pathway leads to the front of the house.

I hear Haadir telling Shehryar bhai something, I go see what it is, "bhai I'll carry theses, and you can carry that one," I hear Haadir saying.

"Haadir, it's alright, we have troubled Shehryar bhai enough" I say to Haadir more like giving out to him, I turn to Shehryar bhai and take the bag from him "it's alright bhai, I'll take theses from you", but before I could turn around he took my hand with the bag and stopped me.

"Romessa, you aren't troubling me, and I have no problem carrying these. Now be a good girl and let me carry theses" his voice so soft that I feel like I'm going to melt into a puddle & like a head tall becuase he's bending down to meet my face, I'm pretty sure I'm blushing, but thank goodness it's dark now, so he can't see me. He pulls on the bag handle and I let go, "let's go" and then he leaded us into the house.

As we enter the house, we enter the hallway, it's so a pretty, there is a table door exactly in front of us, which I presume leads to the sitting room, on the right side there is a staircase, on the left side is another door and judging by the noise coming from it, it sounds like the kitchen.

The hallway has a simple theme going, different shades of grey and white, and there are a few pictures of sceneries on the wall keeping the look minimalistic but pretty.

We headed into the living room, Shehryar had told us to sit down for a bit while he asked a maid to get us glass of water. I was looking at where the maid left from. There was a dining room facing the living room, and it looked like there was another door that connected the kitchen and the dining room.

This place is beautiful. Wait, does Shehryar live here? is this his house? "Shehryar bhai, is this your house?" Ameerah asked, taking the words out of my mouth out.

Ameerah looked at Shehryar, waiting for an answer, and so was I. "Yes, it is. Why do you not like it? " he jokingly said,"It's absolutely beautiful." slipped from my mouth, and for a second, I thought I saw him chuckle.

A woman and a young man came into the living room, Is that his mother, I wondered. "Khala, I need you to sit and listen about this," Shehryar said quickly as his khala looked at him then us.

The woman spoke, "I'm listening Shehryar", she looked mad at him, should I say something.

"Aslam Aunty, actually Shehryar helped us, we were kinda stuck some where and we were trying to go to my mama's house and Shehryar was helping us get there but then the guard said that the road is closed and we can't go anywhere, so Shehryar brought us here."