25.

We reached the hospital garden in no time, once we parked, Shehryar  quickly got out the car and went over to my side opening the car door, he helped me our since with a saree it was pretty hard. Once we got off and headed to the entrance, there were photographers and paparazzi every where. I know that Shehryar was really successful but this is a whole other level of success. Shehryar had wrapped his arm around my waist protectively, but I was so close that I could smell his cologne, which was doing something to my brain. Shehryar was getting me to all his business partners and his friends.

"This is Ahad and his wife Kinza, and this is my rani, Romessa" I greeted both of them, "so nice to meet you both" "same here" kinza replied. Then I heard Shehryar say to them, "I'm so sorry guys I wasn't able to make it your nikkah, I was kinda busy, but I never thought you two would get married" to this they both looked at eachother with disgust "neither did we" I heard Ahad say, " but when did you get married Shehryar, you were literally going on about doing anything but marrying" "yea well when you find your dream princess, everyhting and anything you want to do is to stay with her" he said looking at me, omg does he have to say that infront of people, I  decided to stay quiet looking away from him. "Good thing you didn't marry that Maya girl, she was all over you, well more like your money and business" Kinza agreed, then she looked at me, " api you are very lucky to have well mannered and caring man like Shehryar bhai, I wish you two the best for your future" "aww thank you kinza" I was liking this girl, "oh it is alright of I call you api right, I could call you bhabi or by your name but" "no you could just call me by my name". For the rest of the event Shehryar went around with Ahad to talk to the other people while me and Kinza sat at a table talking to eachother. We ended up exchanging numbers and since she lives in Pakistan, she said whenever we are in Pakistan we have to visit them. I promised and told her she should come over to my place before they went back. She agreed and we were enjoying ourselves. Shehryar had come to get me before his speech. I excused myself from Kinza and went with him. I was sitting in the front row when he was doing his speech, he was looking so confident amd handsome. At the end the children did a performance and I was focused on it, I didn't realize Shehryar came and sat beside me until he held my hand, "so how'd I do my rani?" "You did so well, you were amazing" "so do I get an award?" He smirked, "well depends" I said and went back to watching the children, " Shehryar, they look so cute" he agrees with me. Soon the performance was over and we were going around again, meeting everyone. Then met them, Maya and I believe her father. I remembered everything Shehryar had told me about them, I wanted to rip her apart and her father, bit of course I couldn't do that. I tried loosening myself from Shehryar, but the closer they got to us, the more he pulled me closer to him, " Mr Awan, Maya" he nodded, they nodded back. "I didn't know you were back, I thought Shehryar would leave you" maya snarled, "well for your information he hasn't, I'm still here" she looked at me then at Shehryar, "I thought you said you got forces into this marriage and that you were going to leave her" "first of all get this inside your head, the circumstances of our marriage were different, but I live her so much that I can't leave her, never" her father silently watching all this  but as soon as Maya started her little water works, he stepped in, "Mr Shehryar, ypu are going to regret this" and saying that he took his daughter and left his place. We both stood their for a second, "it's fine, he can't do anything".

Most of the guests had left. Shehryar was talking to a few people that were left. "Dr Romessa right?" I looked at who said that, it was Mark the guy who works with Shehryar, "good to see you again, are you here with someone?" "Yea I am" "cool cool" "don't mind me asking but are you by any chance taken?" "Sorry Mark buddy but she is" Shehryar came behind me and put his hand on my shoulder, "but I thought you guys can't date with you know being muslim" Shehryar rolled his eyes, "we can't, but we are married, he gestured between us. "Oooooh, wait when did this happen?" "It's a long story" "well congrats Shery, you got a real gem" "thanks Mark, now i think someone was looking for you" "oh I'll look at that" he was leaving when he turned around, "hey doc, do you happen to have a sister?" "Yea, but I think she's too young right now" "oh well" he shrugged off.

"Now Mrs Shehryar Ali Sheikh, let's head home?" "Sure" we held hands and made our way to his car, and soon we reached his house. It was my first time in his house, it saying it was a beautiful did not justice it, it was breath taking and amazing. I walked into the living room talking everything in, but something in my mind said I had seen this place before, but I'm pretty sure it was my first time. I saw a picture of Shehryar's mom standing with Shehryar in one of the pics, it looks more recent than the ones I had seen in Khadija Khala's place. Why does it look like I have seen ammi before.

I was looking around when Shehryar walked in from the kitchen, "let's go upstairs, I'll show you my room" I held his hand as we made our way to his room. His bedroom had dim lighting, and was shades of blue and brown. It was very minimal and modern, but it was nice. I was still looking around at how simple his room is, no decorations, no pictures really simple. Shehryar had walked out the bathroom, change into grey sweatpants and a black fitted t-shirt, he looked so fine, I was literally staring at him. He looked back with the same intensity, I looked away taking in how long we were just looking at eachother, "it's alright rani, I'm all yours anyways" "Shehryar" I whined and he smiled. "I forgot my clothes, what am i supposed to wear now, I can't sleep in these" "you could always not wear anything, he whispered, and he got a pillow thrown at himself for saying that, he chuckled a deep and butterfly swarming your stomach chuckle. "Okay I'm sorry, here" he went to his wardrobe and handed me a white t-hirt and pants. I went to the bathroom to change. I had successfully taken off my saree and wore the baggy pants, they were soo lose that they manged to stay at my hip bone. The top was stuck, I needed help pulling down the zipper, but I couldn't reach it, and now I had to face someone dressed in a cropped long sleeve top with a stuck zipper and bottoms that hung at my hip bone. I slowly opened the door, seeing him on his phone, I slowly walked out and stood infront of the door, "everyhting all arig-" he stopped as he looked away from his phone and to me. "I need help with my zipper" I whispered, "what" he said coming closer, "I need help with my zipper" "oh, turn around" I turned around, showing him my back, he gently placed one hand on my exposed waist while thr other hand reached for thr zipper, he gently pulled it down. Who knew a zipper would be a reason for my state right now, on e it was done I ran back to the bathroom without looking back.

When I came out, Shehryar was in bed, but still awake. I silently went and laid down kn the other side not looking at him. After a few minutes, I felt myself being pulled back, I was being held in warm ans comfortable position that I eventually fell asleep.

A/n: Hey guys, just wanted to tell you about my new story, 'Forced to be one'.

Our main characters make a special entry in this. So make sure to check out their story. The story of Kinza and Ahad ♡