15.

- Shehryar -

Last night, after our relaxing and fun day, today we had to get back to work, I still needed to sliver the problem in the Germany company. I tried having online meetings with Alex, so I wouldn't have to go back to Germany, but we weren't making much progress, and this was getting troublesome for me and the company. I decided to gild a meeting with Zaid and the other shareholders on their opinion.
"I think it's best if you go back and solve the issue in person sir" spoke one, "yes I agree, Zaid sir can handle any issues here while you're gone" other said.

I was still puzzled, something in me doesn't want to go, but I could go and solve this problem quickly then come back. "I think you should go back too, Alex isn't getting anything done" Zaid said leaving my office, ye I should. I think I'll leave around in a week. "Adnan  book me a flight for Germany, next week" "right away sir" I still need to tell Romessa and Khala about this, I wonder how she'll react, or maybe I could take Romessa with me.

- Romessa -
Since the guys left for work, me and khala helped Noor set her room, but since we were working together, we gad it done in no time. Then we went to clean up the rest if the house, even though it was clean already. Upon cleaning, khala found an old picture book, we had stopped doing eveyhting and anything and started looking at the pictures.

It mostly consisted of growing up pictures of Shehryar and his family and Zaid and his family, they looked so cute, "and there is Shehryar, Zaid and Nida api" Nida was the name of Shehryar's mother, she looked so pretty and young, I came to learn that Shehryar's dad died when he was young  but his mother tried giving him the best childhood she could. "And in this picture, we went to visit them in Germany for Nida api's birthday." Khala was explaining to us. "And see that bracelet, Shehryar had saved up for months to gift that to his mother, it was truly a beautiful gift" it was so nice of Shehryar, he truly sounded like an amazing son.

We kept looking at their childhood pictures until it was time for the guys to be home, Kaif didn't want us to cook dinner today, so she did it even before any of us got a chance to go to the kitchen, once the guys were home, they went to freshen up while we set the dining table.

As we were eating, khala said she had something she wanted to discuss, " alot of people on the family complained that they couldn't come to both of your weddings due to the circumstances your weddings took place in, so I decided we should hold a family gathering, it'll give the family a chance to see the new brides and will stop them asking more questions" "I totally agree with mama?" Zaid said with enthusiasm. "I think it'll be a great opportunity for me and Noor to meet your family too" we were all chatting about the family gathering, but I felt Shehryar was stressed, he was quiet and looked more tired than other days.

When we turned in for the night, I was waiting for Shehryar, I was already in bed waiting for him to come to bed. After a while of waiting, he finally came to bed. "You're still awake" Shehryar asked "yea, I wanted to wait for you" I yawned, "you should have gone to bed Romessa" "I was going to, but I needed to ask you, s everyhting alright, you looked so down today." "Huh, oh yea everything's alright, just alot of work these days" "oh, well you should get sleep, don't want you sleep deprived" "hahaha, with you. Never" he layed down facing me, he gently intertwined our finger and soon enough we fell asleep.

- A few days later -

After alot of preparations, Shehryar and Zaid's family were visiting today, not only family but basically anyone who wasn't able to make it to the wedding, which was alot of people. There was around half an hour before the guests started to arrive. I had went to my room to start getting ready.
Khala had insisted we were something red to look more like brides, and when she found out I owned a red saree, she had practically begged me to wear it. I had tied the bottom skirt part of the saree, but I needed help setting the drape part. Since I needed help, I thought of finishing my makeup and hair first then go down to get khala or Noor's help. The blouse was annoying me, even though it had long sleeves, it was very fitted and the neck line had perfectly shown my collarbones.(Outfit pic ^)

"Mashallah" I heard a raspy voice behind me, I looked in the reflection of the mirror to see Shehryar entering the room. "You look so captivating and beautiful" his compliments making me blush, I hadn't realize he was right behind me now. Shehryar was wearing a black shirt and dress pants, his hair combed back and looking as stylish as ever. "Even though people have started to arrive, I don't mind staying here" he said making eye contact with me through the mirror. "Um, Shehryar I wouldn't mind staying but right now I need to fic the rest of my saree" "are you sure?" "SHEHRYAR, of course I'm sure" I whisper yelled, why was I whispering?

After finally managing to fix the drape, with the help of Shehryar who manged to set it after alot of struggling, we made our way downstairs to meet the guests.
Most of Shehryar's family were so nice and welcoming expcet the last aunty and daughter we had met, Parveen aunty, she was friends with Nida aunty from college, they both also lived in Germany. She was currently visiting Pakistan with her daughter when she found out about her friends sons wedding, she had come with her daughter Maya. Both mother and daughter duo were eyeing me like they had seen something strange, "I thought Shehryar had better taste than this" Parveen aunty said to Khadija khala. "What do you mean Parveen, she is an absolute gem" "oh, but look at my Maya, dresses and acts more modern and stylish" before she continued Khadija khala had stopped her "Parveen let's not go there" "but why not, we should let my friends daughter in law know that she stole someone else's man". What is wrong with this women. "I bet she can't even cook or do any house chores" "she's actually really good at all theses things, now I think you should go try out the food, it's made by both our daughters" khala stepped in before I said something. "Khala whi was that women" I asked, I was mad, who does she think she is. I had the right mind to go up to her right now amd tell her to get lost with her caked up daughter. "Don't mind her beta, she was somehow friends with Nida, she had tried talking to Nida about fixing Shehryar and Maya together, but since Nida didn't really like her for Shehryar, she didn't say much since she didn't want to damage their friendship. Apparently Parveen had helped Nida api back in the day, and knowing how nice Nida api was, she never said much against her" the only thing that came out of my moth was and 'oh'

It was almost time for the guests to leave, I hadn't seen Shehryar for most the gathering, but mostly because he was with the men. Khala had asked me to call Shehryar so he could see off his family. I had gone into the garden since that was the last place I had seen him. I had turned the corner when I had seen-

A/n: SEEN WHAT/WHO/WHERE 🫣
hehe you'll will have to read to find out 🤷‍♀️