21.

- Shehryar -
Ammi had always wanted to build a hospital and help the unfortunate, I had plans for it when I left for Pakistan, & when I came back, Mark had liked my plans and went ahead with it while I was away, now I'm the chairman of the hospital 'kismat hospital', back when mama was young and still working as a nurse, she used to say everyone who came into the hospital, came in with their destiny, they either came here alive and left dead, or came in and brought another life with them, or the pain they brought in would be gone when they left. That was the first name I could think of for the name of the hospital.

At half 7, we arrived at the hospital, even though we were supposed to be there at 8, I was too impatient, since I didn't have any other work to do. Nowadays, the only thing to keep me going was making myself busy, it keeps my mind from thinking anything else, anything too personal, that will hurt.

"Oh sir you're early" I heard Anna say, "hey Anna, no I was kidna free, so i decided to drop in earlier" "oh that's perfect too, you go on to your office, I'll get you this month's files" "thanks Ana" she smiled and left, me and Adnan made our way to my office. Anna was basically in charge of the hospital while I came in once or twice a months, she was a sweet lady in her fifty, she was junior working with ammi before ammi retired. I headed to my office on the 4th floor, it was a small enough office, since I wasn't in it most the time, it had a desk in the center, a sofa on one side and a small book shelf right beside the sofa.

"Well her you go, these are all the files, I'll do the summary report before you leave, I have to check in with a few patients" "okay, that's An, I'll take it from here". I spent 2 hours going through all the papaer work, and if the hospital needed any funding or required any resources. Once I was done I had to go to my main office, just in time Ana was on break and came to give me a summary report of the month, "- the hospital needs a few beds for patients, and some seats in the waiting area on the 1st floor, we have hired a few nurses and midwives, and hired a doctor. Would you like to see their resume." "No Ana, I trust you, I'll get on with the things you requested, for now I'm heading to work, I have a few things to catch up on" "okay boy, just make sure to eat" I smiled and was making my way to entrance of the building, Adnan was waiting outside with the car, as I was walking down the escalator, I thought I saw a girl going up the escalator, by the time I turned around to see her, I only saw her back, she was wearing scrubs and a lab coat over it, she was wearing a hijab, but that's all I could tell about her. But when I passed her, I felt I had seen her somewhere before.

- a month later -
I was visiting the hospital again. "Shehryar, I think we should hold a charity event at the hospital" Ana suggested, "this way it would advertise the hospital" "that is a good idea" I said, the hospital was new, and the only people coming were the locals. I needed a few more investors for my other projects and showing them this successful one could help. "Have you made any plans?" "Actually, yes. One of the new doctor planned the whole event with the nurses. I had said it as a joke, but those girls weren't messing around" "Great, let's go see them" "oh, actually they just gave me their plan, they're all off today and tomorrow" "so let's see their plan"
The plan was really good, it was a type of family event, and it engaged everyone in the hospital, patients too. They had planned that some of the children doing some performances, they thought of hiring a band, a stage where at the end the chairman would give a speech regarding the hospital. The idea was simple yet fun and of course, very eye catching. I told Adnan to invite our business partners along with some of our competitors, the charity event would take place in two weeks time. For now we would plan all the background work and decorations outside the hospital.

- Romessa -
There's only three days left until the charity event, and the hospital looked magnificent, it was beautiful and decorated so well, I was given a week off, so I had come back after a while, Ana had told me and the nurses the the chairman loved our idea. Of course I would love to see the man with amazing taste. I was on break when Ana came running in "Ana  are tou okay why are you running" "chairman *pant* over worked *pant * all doctors with patient" "what room?" "V22" I ran upstairs to the VIP office, all the V rooms were for the VIPs, and I was only a floor below. Outside the office was a young man, brown hair and elegant looking. "Is the patient in the room?" "Yes, he is awake and complaining to get back to work  please tell him to rest doc?" "Ah, I see. I'll try my best, can't come in between working men and work" we both laughed a bit and I entered the room, fixing my stethoscope, "Hello, I'm doctor Romessa" I came around the table when I saw him, "Shehryar?"

It came out more of a question in shock then anything else, he was already looking at me. "Romessa is there something wrong" Ana was entering the office, "oh this is Shehryar, the chairman. Shehryar, this is Romessa, our new doctor and the one with the one who came up with the plan for the charity plan. But both of us were still staring eachother, he still looked as attractive as the day he left for Germany, Shehryar being the first one to compose himself, "doctor, could you examine me so I could go back to work" I snapped out of my daze and hurried to examine him.

After examining, "I suggest you rest for a day Mr Ali Sheikh, or else you'll get sick" "well doctor I can't" I answered back sternly, why is he acting do rude, even I'm treating him nicely. "I'm writing you some medicine, this will help relax" "I lost my reason to relax a few months ago doctor, maybe you can help me get that back?" I looked qt him, his eyes looked hurt and tired, "try to get some sleep, ypu look like you haven't slept in a while" saying that I got up, I was leaving the room when my hand caught something and I fell back, only to fall on a wall, no more like a tough man's chest. "Sir could you please let go of my hand" "first of all, sir is not for you to say, did you forget that Mrs Shehryar, and secondly the day you left my room was the last day I ever got sleep" "Mr Shehryar, leave me, someone will see us" "No! Tell me what I can do to get you back" there was a knock on the door.

"Shehryar ready to go" it was the guy that was outside, I snatches my hand before he could see it, "Doc, how is he?" "Uh, I recommend you to take him home and sleep, and I recommend he rests for atleast a day" "see Shehryar, I told you to rest, even the doc has said it now" I was eying them confused, he called him sir when we were outside, but they were like friends? The guy had seen me confusing looking at them, "oh I'm Alex, Shehryar's friend and COO of his company" he reached out to shake hands, I put my hand on my chest, "I'm Romessa, nice to meet you" I felt like someone glaring at me from behind, I knew who it is, I wonder what his problem is, "here is a list of a few medications to take, it'll help him relax, and make sure he eats" I handed the paper.