13.

- Romessa -

The day of the nikkah had finally arrived. I was so excited I could barely sleep last night, of course I can't say the same for the bride I'm sharing rooms with. "Are you okay Noor? You look so pale" "what can I say Romessa, I'm getting more and more threats, telling me to all off the wedding or be humiliated" "should I tell Shehryar, maybe he could do something" Noor looked so close to crying. I quickly called Shehryar and asked him to try an arrive earlier, he said that they were waiting on khala and are leaving soon. Me and Noor decided to act as normal as possible. Mama and khala ami told us to get ready before guests and family start arriving.

I wanted to go for a simple look but also eventful. I went for a white salwar and kameez set with colorful embroidery on the trouser and sleeves. And paired it with a baby blue dupatta. I had pinned the front of my hair back and left the rest open. Then styled the dupatta in away that covered my head, since I had to alot of things to do I decided to wear white khussa. It was simple yet elegant enough. (Outfit ^)

Noor was looking studding, she was wearing a white, beige and gold dress, the dress wasn't heavily designed and was more flowy since it was just the nikkah and mendi

But Noor was still really scared and anxious, she told everyone that it's probably just because of the wedding, so no one thought of it much.

We arrived at the garden hall, Noor and I headed into one of the rooms to wait until everyone gets there. As I helped Noor sit in her dress, Shehryar and Zaid had come in. Them both looking handsome as ever. They both wore a white salwar kameez suit. Shehryar had rolled up his sleeves making just a bit more better. (Outfit^)

"Um Shehryar bhai, we know Romessa bhabi is here but could you stop eye goggling her" me and Noor giggled as Shehryar gave a light nudge to Zaid. "Is everyhring okay?" Shehryar looked in my direction, me and Noor started explaining the whole situation to Shehryar. Shehryar was mad thinking who would do something like this, while Zaid had an unreadable expression. As we were thinking of what to do khala ami ran inside the room, looking like she is about to burst into tears. "Is everyhting okay khala?" I asked while I tried rubbing her back. "No dear, dear the grooms family aren't coming-" "WHAT" we all shouted in sync, I had a felling that it could be all a joke but no "the guy likes someone else ans has ran away" khala ami continued. I turned around to look around Noor, she was quiet and frozen. I went over to her and hugged her tightly. "Now what will I do?" Khala ami started crying, and Noor started trembling in my hold.
"I will marry Noor" we all turned around to see Zaid say that, Khadija khala who was now standing at the door of the room smiled a little, khala ami wqs shocked but looked grateful, ans Noor was still frozen but looked at Zaid. Everyone went back to what I presume is carrying out the nikkah oh Zaid and Noor.

In the room, it was just me, Shehryar, Zaid and Noor. "What's did you volunteer to marry me?" We heard Noor's voice squeak, "I didn't volunteer, I was given another chance to marry the women I love and I will not let this chance slip". Me and Shehryar both looked at Noor and Zaid with our moths open. That makes sense of the tension between them, whenever they saw eachother.

Khadija khala who looked like she was over the moon came and called Zaid and Shehryar to get ready for the Nikkah. Soon the imam had arrived, and I helped Noor get her place for the nikkah. Once their words had been spoken, they're now one.

After thr nikah, Noor and Zaid say together on the stage, they looked so distant yet happy with eachother. I could practically tell Noor trying to hold her smile in.
I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "Stop looking at that couple and pay attention to your husband". I felt goosebumps all around me even though we were outside and it was the day time. I leaned back "Shehryar stop it, some one will see us" I whispered. Even though we were in the corner end of the garden, someone will bound to bump into us like this.
"But I haven't been able to see my rani all day" "Rani?" "You my princess" I turned around facing Jim now, his arms still wrapped around me. "There, look at me now" I smiled looking at him "no, I want to look at this forever" "well for now this is all you're going to see, because I'm going to get my mendi done" "fine, go ahead my rani" and then he leaned into my ear kissing it "just don't forget to add my name" he leaned back and smirked. If that kiss wasn't enough to make me blush, the smirk made it worse. I heard Khadija khala calling me "beta, are you okay, ypu look so red, is it the heat" I was so flustered I couldn't even answer properly "yes khala, it could be the heat, please take my wife some where she could cool down" "yes beta, I'm taking her with me, she'll be getting her mendi done" khala held my hand and pulled me to where everyone was getting their mendi done. I took the last moment to look in Shehryar's direction to see him winking at me.

I was looking at the mendi designs on my hand as mama helped by feeding me and khala ami helped Anaya and Zainab. We were all awing at Zain helping Noor eat. It was adorable. Khadija khala had come at sat down beside mama. " alhumdulillah I now have two beautiful daughters, may you two always stay happy and joyful" to this all the elder women said ameen. Since our mendi was mendi dry, all the women went to eat. I needed to wash my hands but because of my outfit it was impossible, I made it to the sink but my hair and dupatta were all messed up. "Need a hand" I heard Shehryar's voice, I looked up in the mirror "yes please" he started by putting the dupatta on my shoulder and pulled my hair back, he leaned over my shoulder to trunk on the tap, my shoulder touching his chest. I felt my cheeks go red in the mirror. Shehryar took my hands in his ans started washing them, gently and softly. Soon the mendi was washed, he grabbed a couple of tissue paper and dried my hand. Once dried, I tried pulling my hand away but his strong grip stopped me, he traced all the stokes of mendi until he stopped at one on my ring finger, he creased his finger over it a couple of times "perfect" I knew he was talking about his name that I had asked to be on my ring finger.

It was almost time for the even to be over, all of the family was seared near the stage, khadija khala said she wanted to ask something, "Nadia, Urwa, is it alright if I bring home both my daughters after the rukhsati tomorrow?" Mama had tears in her eyes, they both nodded "they are now the daughters of your house too" Khala ami answered for both of them.

As everyone started leaving the hall, Khadija khala, Shehryar and Zaid wanted to drop us home but it would be too long of a journey for them, so we told them it was okay. Khadija khala and Zaid were hugging and saying their goodbyes as I felt a hand carefully intertwine with mine, thank goodness for my dupatta hiding our hands,"I'll see you tomorrow then" "yea". We locked our eyes for what seemed like an eternity until they had to leave.

A/n: 2 parts out in one day, I hope you like my story, more parts coming soon, when I have time