three weeks later

“Daddy, Papa”, I hear Jonah calling from the living room, “Come here, something happened.”

I think for a second that something bad happened, letting the dishwasher I was just unloading be, hurrying to the living room instead.

Jonah is sitting on the floor, Noa next to him, both of them grinning up at me.

“Hi”, Noa says, raising her arm and then letting it fall on her thigh, clapping on it with her hand repeatedly what makes her giggle.

“Hi, babies”, I say, “Something wrong?”

Jonah shakes his head. “Look at this.” He points to the photo album in front of him, grinning broadly, “It’s full.”

I smile broadly and sit down on the floor next to them. “It was time. Doesn’t that look amazing?”

He nods with a big grin on his face. “Daddy, come here”, he calls again, “It’s important.”

Louis comes into the living room just a few seconds later, hair still damp from the shower, a big, beautiful smile on his face.

“Hi, my loves, what are you all doing on the floor?”

Jonah points to the album again. “Just look for yourself, you slow turtle.”

“Be happy we became parents at such a young age, baby, other parents are way older with children that age already.”

He rolls his eyes but doesn’t say anything back, as he opens the photo album to the first page again. “Look at this, it’s you two.”

“Dada, Pap”, Noa says, pointing to the picture and patting it with her tiny, chubby hand.

Louis smiles broadly and sits down, pulling Noa into his lap and kissing her on top of her growing curls.

I smile at Louis and he leans forward to brush a few of my curls out of my forehead and kiss me softly. “We’re so cute, aren’t we?”

Jonah just rolls his eyes but laughs with a shake of his head. “No, sorry to disappoint but not really.”

“Now, let’s have a look at the past five years, shall we?”

Jonah nods excitedly. “I don’t know when this was, I don’t think you two were official together already.”

“You told us we’d be official if we kissed”, I say, “You were watching over that very precisely.”

Jonah giggles, his eyes crinkling, before looking at the next page. “I was so adorable”, he squeals, grinning as he looks at the picture of us two baking Christmas cookies, flour on our noses.

“You still are”, I insist, leaning forward to press a kiss to his cheek what makes him smile again.

We turn the page again and look at the next picture, all of us at Christmas, the first time we all were together, then again to see Jonah victoriously waving two dinosaurs and his stocking through the air, what he comments with a small slap to his head and a giggle.

There’s photos of Harry’s birthday, then us at the playground, Jonah in the bathtub, foam as his beard, us at the lake, Jonah swimming with me, both of us building a castle out of stones.

There’s pictures of Theo, our first vacation, a selfie after the proposal, several photos of the wedding and us two in suits, Jonah in black jeans and a white shirt, carrying a basket with flowers.

There’s birthday photos, Jonah blowing out the candles and unpacking presents, more photos with my family, then the first picture of Noa and Jonah together, them asleep in our bed next to each other.

And the last one, cut out by Jonah, glued in a little messily. He drew little hearts around it and apparently let Noa have a turn as well because there’s a few scribbly lines around the picture.

I smile fondly. “Now, wasn’t that a few exciting five years?”

Jonah nods. “I got an amazing Papa and sister.”

Louis pouts a little. “Unfair, I am boring and have been there forever.”

Jonah rolls his eyes and smiles at Louis being silly but climbs over me to hug Louis first and press a kiss to his cheek before hugging me as well.

“You’re both boring but very amazing. I love you.”

“We love you too”, I say, answering for both of us and pull him into my lap, so that we’re all four sitting close to each other.

I remember having a similar feeling at new years, the first one we spent together. I know how I thought about feeling at peace, as if that was exactly what I wanted.

I realize now that feeling is still there, probably even stronger. We’re not three anymore, it’s now four hearts in one home, but I’m even happier than I was before, sure that there’s many more photo albums that we’ll fill in the future.

~~~

this was now officially the last, very short chapter but idk i wanted something proper as an end :')

thank you all so much again we're getting closer and closer to 2k votes and i still can't believe it hsjsgdhdd

if you're sad that this is over then stay tuned cause I'll probably post the first chapter of my new story called 'Apricity', that's again a Larry parent fic, today :)

here's the description of it so I can already give you all a teaser shsjdghds

Louis is good with children, so it's obvious that he decides for babysitting as a way to earn money while studying.
Harry is a single dad. Raising his three-year-old isn't easy, but he's managing.
But now Louis is there to help him, making Harry feel happier and more at ease than he's felt in years.

hope you'll like that one

thank youuuuuuu and see you on my next story <3