Ten

Cordelia's POV

Loud music started playing on the entertainment system, causing me to cover my ears and walk towards the stairs. Someone grabbed my arm and I flinched in response before looking up to see a man with a smile on his face. I think he works with Callie but I'm not sure.

"Join the party princess." The man says, causing me to relive memories of when Father and other men would rape me. Come on princess, be a good girl for daddy and his friends... Running upstairs and into my room, I locked the door before getting into my bed. Grabbing my teddy bear Grey, I hugged him close to me and shut my eyes.

"Cordelia, are you okay?" Dr. Bailey asked me from the other side of the door.

"N-No. T-Too l-loud. W-Want M-Mommy a-and M-Mama."

"I will get rid of these people and call your moms." Dr. Bailey says before I hear her footsteps leaving my door. Come on princess, these men paid a lot of money for you. You don't want to disappoint them, do you? The door opens to reveal both Mommy and Mama standing there. They entered my room and sat down on the bed beside me.

"It was too loud and a guy grabbed my arm. He said 'join the party princess', that is what Father called me before he and his friends raped me." I signed to both of my mothers. Mommy placed me on her lap before hugging me and I tugged onto her shirt. Mommy takes off her shirt and bra before I laid my head on her chest and started suckling.

"Mommy and Mama won't ever leave you again." Mommy says before I closed my eyes.

***************

Meredith's POV

Cordelia was trying to clean up the mess on the floor, despite it not being her mess to begin with. I'm extremely pissed at Izzie for inviting this many people! Cordelia didn't sleep last night because of the memories from what Matthew did to her. Cordelia walked back to the couch and sat on my lap. Izzie entered the house and her eyes widened in shock at the mess.

"Holy mother of destruction." Izzie says, causing Cordelia to look up and face Izzie.

"You missed Doctor-palooza." George states before Izzie notices Cordelia and walks over to us.

"You ruined my party Cordelia! A guy grabbed your arm and you ran to your room in tears. He just wanted you to join the party. You got Bailey, Cristina and George to get rid of my guests!" Izzie yelled at Cordelia who flinched at the yelling.

"She didn't ask us to get rid of the guests. We got rid of them because it was becoming too hectic! A man grabbed a ten year old girl's arm, scaring her enough to run away to her room." Cristina says, standing up for my daughter.

"No wonder your biological mother didn't want you. She knew you were a defective child and pawned you off to your father. Your father knew you were a mistake and made sure you knew it. When Meredith's done with you, she'll give you away." Izzie says before slapping Cordelia's face, causing tears to appear in her eyes.

"How fucking dare you lay a hand on my daughter?! How fucking dare you call Cordelia defective and a mistake?! How fucking dare you say that I'll give her up? I'll never give up my daughter! I'll never hurt her like Matthew did! Cordelia didn't have anything to do with your party being shut down. You invited too many people, resulting in the party becoming hectic so Cristina, George and Bailey shut it down. Cordelia doesn't trust you because you push yourself onto her and don't respect her boundaries. She let you stay after I was ready to kick your ass out for switching rooms. I don't want you near Cordelia ever again unless it's to apologize for what you did today. Come on little one, let's go check out your cheek." I tell both Izzie and Cordelia before carrying Cordelia out of the living room.