Thirty-Two

Meredith's POV

I'm currently breastfeeding Cordelia, who has become more clingy. We're currently laying on my bed with Doc laying by Cordelia's feet. Cordelia talked to the police officers earlier today and those three men are now in prison. Not only for sexually assaulting my daughter, but also for having child pornography on their hard drives. Addison entered our bedroom and laid on the left side of the bed.

"Alex punched those three men for threatening Cordelia and broke their computers when he saw what they were watching." I tell Addison who started playing with Cordelia's hair.

"Someone had to do it and I'm glad it was Karev. I may not like how he talks to women, but he's never talked that way about Cordelia and protects her." Addison says before placing a kiss on Cordelia's temple.

"Yeah. Izzie said Cordelia deserved what happened to her. I slapped her good and if she says a comment like that again, I'll do worse." I tell Addison before kissing her and she kisses me back.

"Cordelia has gone nonverbal and is clingy. So for a little while she'll be with you during your rounds. If you're in surgery, Callie and Arizona offered to look after her. I would have taken Cordelia, but I have many surgeries this week and don't want her around Izzie."

"I get it. Plus I love having more time with my angel." Addison says with a smile on her face. Looking down at Cordelia, I see that she's fast asleep and I couldn't help but smile at her.