Twenty-Nine

Arizona's POV

"So sweet pea, I got you a present." Cordelia looked up at me with curiosity in her eyes and I showed her the Heelys that I bought her. They were baby blue with lavender laces that I had custom made just for her. Cordelia opened the box and smiled when she saw the shoes.

"Thank you Auntie Arizona. But I do not know how to use them or rollerblade for that matter." Cordelia signed to me.

"Well that's why I'm going to teach you how to use them. Addison gave me permission to teach you inside the house, hence why the furniture's been moved over." Cordelia smiled and puts the shoes on before I helped her up.

"Start on a smooth, flat surface with your feet shoulder-width apart." Cordelia does what I tell her while holding onto me.

"Good job sweet pea. Take a step and push with your back foot. Lift the toes of your front foot so only the wheel is touching the floor." Cordelia does so and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Now do the same with your back foot - you should be smooth rolling along the floor! To stop, lift your toes of both feet up so your heels are touching the floor." Cordelia does the next two steps perfectly and giggles, which I thought was the most adorable sound in the world.

"Are you ready to try on your own?"

"Yes, but please stay close in case I fall." Cordelia signed with a pleading look on her face.

"Of course I'll stay close to you." Cordelia smiled before using the Heelys and I made sure to stay close to her. Doc was happily barking while chasing after Cordelia, who's gliding around the living room.