Thirty-One

Cordelia's POV

"I saw the mute retard's sex tapes online and let me tell you, she's very sexy in those videos." Dr. Adam Klein tells his friends Dr. Andrew Williams and Dr. Samuel Quinn. Tears appeared in my eyes as I started walking towards the paediatric ward.

"Did you see the videos of her as a toddler doing those things? That innocent act has many people fooled but not me." Andrew says while I couldn't help but tear up. Now people will think that I'm a whore, just like all the men who've hurt me. A hand grabs my waist, causing me to look over and see Adam with his hand on my waist.

"Please let me go." I signed but Adam was cupping my vaginal area with one hand while grabbing my breasts with the other. Screaming as a way to get some help, Andrew started biting my neck while Samuel spits in my face.

"Hey! Let her go!" Alex says, running over to us and punches the three doctors. The three men flee and I hugged Grey close to my chest, refusing to look at Alex. Auntie Callie walks over to us and I immediately ran into her arms.

"What happened here?" Auntie Callie asks before hugging me.

"Doctors Adam Klein, Andrew Williams and Samuel Quinn were groping Cordelia, biting her neck and spitting on her face." Alex tells Auntie Callie while I clung onto her even more.

"Go to your rounds Karev. I'll take care of this, but tell Bailey and Meredith what happened so they don't rag on you." Auntie Callie says before picking me up and we walked away from Alex.

"This isn't your fault mija. It's their fault and they're going to pay for what they did to you." Auntie Callie tells me.

                                                       **********************

Meredith's POV

"Did you see the videos of that mute retard as a toddler giving head to one man and fucking another?" One of the male doctors asks another male doctor, both sporting black eyes. Clenching my hands, I continued walking to the nurses' station.

"Yeah. I'm surprised that her mothers don't know about this." The second one says when I arrived at the nurses' station to see George, Izzie and Cristina waiting.

"Didn't know the mute retard got around." Izzie states, causing all of us to glare at her. Dr. Bailey walks over to us and notes that Alex isn't here.

"Where's Karev?" Dr. Bailey asks us, causing all of us to shrug before we go to our first patient's room. An elderly woman named Kimberley Griswold is lying on a hospital bed while her husband, Alan's rushing around doing little things for her.

"Mrs. Kimberley Griswold. History of heart disease and multiple surgeries. In for a beating heart quadruple CABG." Cristina says when Alex walks in.

"You're late." Izzie says in a smug tone.

"Yes Karev, nice of you to join us. Why keep the heart beating Dr. Yang?" Dr. Burke tells us. Dr. Bailey got Cristina and I a case already so we don't have to answer this. Cristina and I both shake our heads while Izzie had a confused look on her face.

"Scar tissue is too deep. Heart's too weak to start up again so you only immobilize the portion you're working on and you leave the rest of the heart on its own." George responded to Dr. Burke who smiles at him. The rest of us leave the room when Alex pulls Dr. Bailey and I aside.

"I'm sorry for being late but I saw Cordelia being groped and sexually assaulted by Doctors Adam Klein, Andrew Williams and Samuel Quinn. They said they saw videos of her being raped and I couldn't let them continue, so I punched them in the face and Torres brought Cordelia to her office. I reported everything to the Chief so he'd know what was going on. I know I'll be doing scut, but I'm fine with it as long as Cordelia's safe." Alex explained to us, causing my blood to be filled with rage at the thought of people hurting my baby.

"Well you have a good reason Karev, so if you explain this to Dr. Burke he'll let you help him today." Dr. Bailey tells Alex, who smiles before running back into the room.

"Meredith, go to your patient and I'll have the Chief page you if you're needed." Dr. Bailey tells me and I nodded before going back to Cristina.

"What did Evil Spawn want?" Cristina asks me.

"Cordelia was groped and sexually by three doctors today and Alex helped her get away. He reported himself for punching those men along with what happened to the Chief, that's why he was late."

"I'm sure she wanted it." Izzie says, causing me to slap her.

"Stevens, you're on scut!" Dr. Bailey tells Izzie before leaving and I smirked at her.

"Don't you ever talk about Cordelia in that way again, or I'll make you wish that you were dead."