five.

Sirius didn't exactly know what his feelings towards Jovie were.

   He still hadn't gotten the chance to ask Regulus how they knew each other. But now every time they went out into the cold winter air she was wearing the hat. It bothered Sirius though he couldn't tell you why.

   He remembered once he had stolen the hat from his brother and worn it to go visit James. The two boys were planning to prank Euphemia when the potion went wrong and blew up, wearing away a small hole in the hat.

   Regulus hadn't talked to his brother for days after.

   "Pads! Pay attention!" James yelled.

   Sirius snapped back into focus, gripping his beater harder. He watched as a bludger came flying towards him, the boy swiftly pulling back his bat and hitting an oncoming Hufflepuff. The stands cheered at this and he found his friends in the crowd.

   Alice, Lily, and Jovie all stood huddled together, a giant blanket draped over them as they jumped up and down cheering. Peter was standing beside them, screaming as if his life depended on it.

   Jovie suddenly turned to him, offering up some of the blanket. Peter turned red, nodding as he joined the girl's little circle, squeezing next to Jovie.

   Sirius frowned.

   "Black! What're you doing?!" Mary stopped on her broom beside him, a frown on her face. This girl was all joking except for when it came to quidditch. She tolerated absolutely zero funny business on the field as vice captain.

   Sirius shook his head, "I'm fine. Let's win this."

   It had been about two months since school started. It was the third quidditch game of the year, Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff and all odds were pointing to Gryffindor winning. The team had been an amazing success since James took over captain.

   Down in the stands Jovie wriggled out from the blanket pile, "I'll be right back, I'm going to visit Remus," she smiled.

   Lily nodded, tightening the girl's scarf around her neck, "do hurry back, you'll freeze to death."

   The blonde nodded, making her way down from the stands and to the small concessions booth they had. Behind the counter were Barty, Dorcas, and Evan. They all looked like they would rather be anywhere else.

   Dorcas lit up when she saw Jovie, she had taken a liking to her. "Jo!" she cheered. Jovie smiled, rubbing her hands together, "what're you guys doing here?"

   Evan sighed dejectedly, "serving our time."

   Barty nodded as he offered an explanation, "took the hazing of a first year a little too seriously."

   Jovie gasped, "are they alright?"

   She knew that her Slytherin friends could be rather mean-hearted sometimes but she gave them the benefit of the doubt. Something her Gryffindor friends did not appreciate.

   Dorcas shrugged, "he'll live. Now what can we get you?"

   Jovie's smile returned to her face, "can I get two hot chocolates, and a candy cane please." Barty nodded, turning to get what she asked for.

   Evan slipped from behind the booth, "hurry Barty-kins she's freezing!"

   He wrapped the girl in a hug, Jovie laughing against his chest. "I'm not that cold, I'm just pale," she smiled up at the boy.

   Dorcas nodded, taking note of the girl's rosy cheeks, "we can see that babe."

   Barty held up the two drinks with a grin, "here you are, made with love."

   The blonde quickly took the cups, her hands warming significantly. Dorcas handed her a candy cane, patting the girl's head. "Go enjoy the game."

   Jovie smiled at them brightly, "I will!"

   "And, and, oh they scored! Fabulous Gryffindor! Number seven our team's famous chaser Marlene Mckinnon scores another goal after being saved from the bludger by beaters Mary Macdonald and Sirius Black!" Remus yelled into the mic.

   McGonagall sighed, she had told the boy plenty of times to be unbiased when commentating the games however he never listened.

   Though to be quite honest the woman enjoyed listening to his comments.

   "Hi Rem!" Remus was barely able to pull his eyes from the game, "hold on, and, oh! They did it again! Marlene does it again! Take that Hufflepuff!" He turned to the voice, smiling at the sight of Jovie.

   "Blimey, you look bloody frozen!" He opened his arms for the girl, allowing her to slide onto the bench beside him at the booth. Jovie set the two cups down, snuggling up to the boy as she looked up to the game. "I brought you hot coco."

   Remus smiled, reaching for the mic again, "Give it up for Jovie! She's keeping your commentator nice, warm, and unfrozen! She made it over safely, Lily!" The Gryffindor section erupted in laughs and cheers, Jovie quickly hitting Remus' arm.

   It took a short time for the entirety of Hogwarts to fall in love with Jovina Scamander. She was a good student, nice, and not to mention pretty. You'd never meet a kinder person your entire life.

   Even Slytherins liked her, which said something.

   She was truly beloved by all, aside from the Marauder's fan clubs, that is.

   Remus grinned, "And that's it! James Potter has caught the snitch and Gryffindor has won the game!" Everyone cheered, the Gryffindor team doing a victory lap around the arena. Remus took a sip of his cup, "let's get back to the common room and get warm."

   Jovie nodded rapidly, "yes please."