ten.

Jovie clutched the branch as she was jerked around, her hair whipping into her vision. "Sirius! Please get me down!" she squealed as she was thrown into the air, caught again by the branch.

   Sirius ran over to Remus and the others, "where is my wand?"

   Remus rummaged through his cloak pockets, finding Sirius' wand and handing it to him. The black haired boy swiftly turned, "Immobulus!"

   The tree froze as it threw Jovie high into the air once again, the blonde screaming as she realized the tree wouldn't be able to catch her this time. She felt herself begin to fall all the breath leaving her lungs as she neared the ground.

   James shrugged off his cloak, "shit! I got you!" He sprinted to where the girl was falling, skidding to a stop on his knees just as she fell into his arms, sending them both to the ground.

   Peter rolled his eyes, "so bloody heroic, we could've just used a momentum spell."

   Remus and Sirius ignored this as they ran over to their friends. Jovie was clinging tightly to James as he grinned widely at her, both of them flushed red from the adrenaline.

   Sirius helped the two up, "are you alright?"

   Jovie grinned, trying to tame her now windswept hair, "only 2 more creatures to go."

* * *

   James shoveled food into his mouth, "this is gonna be bloody impossible."

   Jovie sighed, poking at her food as she let her eyes wander the great hall. They were seated at the gryffindor tables for lunch, taking a brief break after having caught the thunder bird.

   She spotted Regulus with his friends, flashing him a quick smile as he waved at her.

   Sirius groaned, "an invisible creature and a freaking snake that can change sizes, this is terrific," sarcasm laced his voice.

   "Did you guys say something about being invisible?"

   The group turned to find Fabe and Gideon Prewett, both twins seated a few seats down, a parcel from Molly in front of them.

   Peter nodded, "why?"

   Fabe shrugged, "earlier when we were in Slytherin's common room, you know, messing with Lucius, I swear I saw one of the doors open and close completely on its own."

   Jovie grinned, "really?"

   Gideon nodded, "might've been nothing though."

   Remus shrugged, at least it was somewhere to start, "thanks guys, seriously."

   Jovie bounced up from her seat, tugging Sirius' sleeve, "let's go! It could be Miku!" Sirius groaned as he was pulled from his seat, reaching longingly towards his plate of food.

   Peter scoffed as he watched them leave, "seriously what is with these names?"

* * *

   "Siri stop moving!"

   "I'm trying!"

   Sirius flushed as Jovie pressed up against him, the two slimming themselves against the wall as Lucius Malfoy strutted by with Narcissa, the two headed towards their common room.

   Sirius released a breath, grinning now, "I reckon they were just shagging."

   Jovie felt her cheeks redden and she smacked the boy's arm, "we have a goal," she reminded. The two made their way through the boy's dormitories under the invisibility cloak as they looked for anything strange.

   After all, there's only one way to catch something invisible.

   "Hey!" the blonde whispered, stopping abruptly, "look! Those sheets are moving!"

   Sirius peered into the room, and indeed there was an evident bump under a duvet. He looked around the room as they stepped inside, shutting the door. "Jovie...."

   The blonde looked up to him, busy readying her suitcase, "what's up?"

   Sirius nodded towards the bed the lump was on, "this is Reggie's room."

   Jovie's eyes widened, "well let's hurry."

   The two crept over to the bed, watching the lump wriggle around. Sirius slowly inched closer to the bed, taking a pouncing stance.

   "Three, two, one!"

   He jumped onto the lump, it wriggling just out of his reach as he flipped onto his back. The demiguise revealed itself, Jovie opening the briefcase wide as she jumped on top of Sirius, scooping up the creature.

   She beamed, "I got him!"

   Sirius nodded slowly, "great...." his face flushed as he looked up at Jovie, the girl sitting on top of him as she clipped the case shut.

   Just then the door swung open, Sirius quickly grabbing the cloak to throw back over them as he pulled Jovie down, flattening her against him. The blonde squirmed as her cheek pressed into her chest, Sirius feeling his breath hitch.

   "Stop moving, stop moving, stop moving."

   The girl obliged as Regulus, Barty, and Evan entered the room, the three boys beginning to search for something.

   Jovie bit into her lip as she felt Sirius push her down further, his hand on her lower back. Her shirt and skirt had been ruffled and she could tell some buttons had been undone.

   "Found it!" Evan held up the broom, grinning widely.

   Barty rolled his eyes, "finally now lets go."

   The two strolled from the room, Regulus pausing as he looked back to his slightly messy covers. He couldn't remember if he had left it like that this morning. Shrugging it off he followed after his friends.

   Jovie let out a sigh of relief as she sat up, the cloak falling off her shoulders. She looked down at Sirius, the boy red in the face as he looked anywhere but her eyes.

   "There you are- Bloody hell!" The room door was thrown open once again, Remus, Peter, and James standing there as they stared at their friends.

   After a moment of silence James let out a shriek, clapping one hand over his eyes and he moved the other over Peter's.

   Remus frowned at his friends, "seriously? On your brother's bed?"

   Peter moved James' hand away, "T-T-THEY WERE SNOGGING!!"

   Sirius quickly moved Jovie off of him as he shook his head rapidly. "No we weren't! Shut up you tosser, we were hiding. Reggie was just in here."

   Remus nodded, a smirk etching its way across his lips, "uh huh."

   "Guys!" The boy's all turned their attention to Jovie as she held up the suitcase, a bright smile plastering itself on her face.

   "We caught Miku!"