Chapter Ten.

I had missed that day of school, and the one after that.

I planned to miss the next week, and maybe even the week after that. 

The point is, I never wanted to leave my dorm again.

Not after the leak.

“Cmon Lexie, it won’t be that bad. You have all of us.” Rova said with a smile.

Calla nodded, “And we all know Jayden is very experienced in the fighting field and he has a thing for y-”
Rova suddenly cut him off with a sudden noise, “Yes,” Rova gave Calla a side glance that I didn’t understand, he let out a nervous chuckle and continued, “Jayden would beat anybody’s ass for anything. You have nothing to worry about.”

I chewed on my lip.

“Where is Jayden right now, anyway?” I asked.

Rova and Calla shrugged. 

“It’s Thursday night so I’m assuming either out drinking or a fight.” Rova said casually.

So the fighting thing was just a usual detail in their everyday lives? How heart-warming.

“Isn’t that a bad thing?” 

Rova and Calla shrugged again, “Jayden doesn’t listen to anybody but himself, there is nothing we can do about it.”

I nodded, fair enough.

“It’s humiliating.” I groaned, rolling over into a pillow.

Calla bit his lip, “Alex, it’s not humiliating. Your dad was a fucked up little bitch who messed with the wrong people.”

Rova nodded, “Yeah, it isn’t your fault that he did those things to you.”
I shook my head, “But everyone knows now. And, that clip of me trying to jump off a fucking bridge and the clip of me taking the money from that guy…”

“Trust me when I say this, you will not have to worry about anybody talking to you about it.” Calla noted, ruffling my hair.

“So, I say that we should go out tonight, to help you ease back into hanging out with people other than us.” Rova suggested as I sat up.

I shrugged.
“Cmon, Lexie. It’ll be fun.” Calla pushed.

I rolled my eyes, “okay, okay.”
I gave in, I was going out. 

WORD COUNT: 349

Thank you for reading!

Short chapter, very very short chapter.
But that's because i need to give all the readers some space considering how mad youre going to be in chapter 11.

Chapter 11 is out now.