Chapter Twenty-one.

We reached it and as soon as we were inside his lips were on mine. It was dark and cold, but I couldn't feel anything but his skin on mine.

We stumbled into his room and shut the door behind us even though the dorm was empty due to Calla and Rova still being passed out in my bed.

He laid on the bed and I straddled him like I did that day on the fire escape.

I kiss him slowly, the room quiet besides our heavy breathing and small moans.

He pulled off my shirt, his hands traveling up and down my chest and sides.

I let out a shuddered breath, his fingertips tracing all over my body, my back arching slightly.

He laughed at the reaction, which snapped me out of the trance I was in.

I pulled off his shirt, revealing his tan chest that I had missed so much.

Before I knew it, his skin was back on mine.

The kiss had turned intense, my tongue fighting with his and his hands playing with the belt around my waist.

Soon enough we were both wearing nothing but boxers, large tents had formed in both of them.

I kissed his neck gently, my teeth grazing the skin.

When I had reached a particular spot on his neck, right above his collarbone he let out a louder moan, making me laugh and suck harder on the skin.

"Fuck-" He whispered.

My lips trailed down his body, finding his V-line and playing with the band on his boxers.

"Please Lexie-" He begged.

I smiled, humming quietly and pulling down his boxers.

The size was what I had dreamed about.

I kissed the tip, causing him to whine quietly.

His hand found the back of my head and pushed slightly.

I held back my laugh and was amused by the desperateness.

My head bobbed up and down, controlled by his hand. I forced myself not to gag, trying to impress him. I think it worked considering how turned on he was at the moment.

I lifted my head and crawled back over him, he rolled his eyes, desperate for a release.

I didn't really know what to do anymore, I had never done gentle sex. It was always quick and rushed, always for cash.

Jayden seemed to notice this because his hand was back in my hair, not for control, but for comfort. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, stroking my cheek gently.

The only light in the room was the moon that shone white onto his face, embracing his angel-like features.

He held my face with both of us hands, bringing my face closer to his and placing a soft and gentle kiss on my nose.

"Let's go slow, okay?" He whispered.

I anxiously chewed on my lip, "Jayden, I don't know how–"
He smiled, running his thumb across my cheek. "It's alright, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to. We can stop at any time."
I nodded, allowing him to lift me off of him.

He then hovered over me, kissing my cheek, then my neck, then made sure to praise each of my collar bones.

"So pretty~" He whispered, his kisses reaching my stomach.

I leaned my head back, feeling more pleasure than I thought was possible during sex.

He removed my boxers, his lips finding my own again as we kissed slowly.