Chapter Nineteen.

I woke up the next morning in my own bed, my drunken wishes hoping that I wasn;t going to remember anything last night did not come true. And part of me wasn't disappointed. 

I looked down to the floor of my room, seeing Rova and Calla sleeping together on a blanket, arms and legs tangled in a mess. 

And Jayden passed out in the chair in front of my bed.

It looked uncomfortable, but I had a feeling that Jayden would do it again.

I stood from my bed, sneaking out of the room quietly and going to sit on the fire escape.

Taking out a cigarette and putting it in my mouth, not lighting it.

I breathed in the cold November air, concentrating on the noises around me.

The faint yelling of a group of boys playing football in the field, the small rustle of trees due to the light breeze.

I felt someone sit down next to me and looked to my right to see Jayden.

He watched me with sleepy eyes, and rested his head on the bars in front of us.

“Is your lighter out?” He asked, motioning to the unlit cigarette in between my lips.

I shook my head, “I’m quitting.”
He smiled widely, placing his hand on mine and his face lighting up.

“What?” I asked, with a small smirk.

He shook his head, “Nothing.”

We slipped into a comfortable silence, both of us feeling an unrecognizable feeling in each other's presence, and an unrecognizable feeling in our touching hands. It felt like it did all of the other times when our skin would touch, only stronger.

“You’re breaking up with Milo?”
I sighed, “we were never together.”
“Why did you..kiss him–in front of everyone the other day?”
I looked over to him, meeting his stare.

You. My mind spoke.

But I just said, “nothing.”

I’m sure he knew he was the reason, like I had said before, he could read me in a way other people couldn’t.

“Why did you kiss that girl?” I asked, looking back out to the campus.

He shrugged, “I don’t– I’ve never–well–”

I raised an eyebrow, looking back at him.

“I had never kissed a guy.” He admitted quietly.
“Oh.” I mumbled.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. “I just was confused, I wasn’t even sure if I liked guys, I was freaking out.”
I nodded, “So you don’t like guys?” I asked, removing my hand from his and placing it in my lap.

He grabbed it again, inching closer to me, and placing my hand on his cheek.

“I never said that.”
I hummed, “Well you actually kind of just did.”
He laughed, “no, I said I wasn’t sure about anything after we…y’know. But now, I think it’s quite obvious what I feel.”

I smirked, “And tell me what you feel?”
His cheeks turned a light red.

He took my hand from his cheek and wrapped his own around it, warming it almost instantly. 

I took my hand out of his and grabbed my cigarette, reaching behind him and placing it in the trash.

I looked over to him, our faces now only an inch apart.

He brought his hand to my cheek, an unfamiliar feeling shot through my body.

“Jayden?” I whispered.

“Hm?”
“You're sure you like guys, right?”
He laughed, “Yeah, I like guys.”

He leaned in, his lips gently meeting mine.

I was starting to understand what all the movies were talking about when they say that their lips fit perfectly with their partners’.

Because kissing Jayden felt so natural.

They moved against mine slowly, not rushed like Milo had done.

I sat on my knees, making Jayden look up slightly as our kiss became more passionate.

He began to lay back as I crawled over him and straddled his hips, leaning down and continuing our very movie-like kiss.

He bit my lip softly, causing me to gasp and his tongue to slip into my mouth.

I always hated kissing with tongue, it was always uncomfortable. But this was anything but uncomfortable.

He warmed my entire body with a single touch.

He made me feel safe.

I moved my lips to his neck, giving him time to catch his breath.

His skin was soft and warm against my cold and wet lips.

He breathed heavily, trying his best to not make any audible moans, making me smile. 

He was such a bottom.

“I am not–”
I really have to learn how to say things in my mind without saying them outloud.

“It’s okay, Jayden. You can top me sometime.”

He let out a small moan, his hands finding my waist and going under my shirt, gently rubbing my sides.

Milo had nothing on Jayden.

I heard a gentle knock on the window that we used to get to the fire escape.

Rova was looking back at me with wide eyes and a wider smile.

I sat up straight, sending him a bright smile.

Rova’s eyes traveled down to Jayden who laid on the ground with his head back and chest moving up and down fastly, obviously out of breath.

Rova mouthed, “Slut.”

I laughed and nodded, mouthing, “now go away.”
He took the memo and returned to my room, I’m assuming to tell Calla what he saw.

I leaned back down to Jayden’s neck.

“Stop–” Jayden mumbled.

I immediately sat up, “Stop what? What happened?”
He covered his face with his hands, obviously blushing an extreme amount. “This is embarrassing.”
I laughed, “It’s adorable.”

“But-”

“No buts, now stop hiding your pretty noises.”

I leaned down to his face, my hands placed on each side of his head.

He removed his own hands from his face, revealing his embarrassed expression.

I laughed, leaning down and kissing him gently, not as intense as the last one but just as warming.

He welcomed the kiss, placing his hands back on my bare waist under my shirt.

WORD COUNT: 1000

FAVE CHAPTER.