Chapter Eleven.

Calla and Rova insisted on dressing 'sexy' which included black ripped skinny jeans and a crop top.

We all wore it, I had never worn anything but a jacket and pants in front of them except when that idiot poured beer on my jacket.

But I was at least wearing a baggy shirt then, and now...now there is nothing to cover up my skinny arms.

Maybe I should be thanking them for 'putting me out there.' Or maybe I should be mad at them for convincing me to do it, but either way it was happening.

"I was thinking we should head down to that night club a couple blocks from here." Rova suggested as we left the room and locked the door.

"How do we get out of school grounds?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

Calla laughed, "Oh sweet, sweet, innocent Alex. You know nothing."
I rolled my eyes.

I would actually argue that I know a lot more about a lot of things than them, but if there was one thing that I knew the most, it was not to get into an argument with Calla.

Because god they never end.

We snuck out of the building through the back doors, it was nearly 10 PM on a thursday night so everyone was either out partying or asleep in their dorms.

The second we left the building Rova and Calla bolted for the field, I let out a yelp of surprise but followed quickly.

We ran fast and reached the edge of the woods that surrounded the school.

"Damn Lexie, you're faster than I thought." Rova noted.

I nodded, "I have experience with running from things."

I thought back to all the times I outran the cops from parties or shoplifting groceries from stores.

Cops tend to not be as smart as the criminals they are running from, like me.

"Okay, follow me because it's pretty easy to get lost in these woods." Calla said as we started through.

"Oh yeah because you are such a good navigator. What would we do without you." Rova said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up, Rova. You would still be lost in here from last time we snuck out if it wasn't for me." Calla argued.

I snorted, Rova snapped his head in my direction.

"Oh you're on his side, Alex?" He asked, sounding betrayed.

I raised my hands in surrender, "I'm not on any side."
"That's his way of saying that I'm the favorite." Calla said smuggingly.

"If you were the favorite then tell me why Alex tried to plan your murder with me." Rova questioned jokingly.
"Okay, it was one time-" I interrupted.

Calla swatted Rova across the head, "Shut up and follow me."

***

We reached the tall black gate and climbed over with ease, beginning the walk down the sidewalk to the nightclub.

"So you guys sneak out often?" I asked.

Rova nodded, "Calla is basically obsessed with me so he always begs me to."
Calla shook his head violently despite the red tint in his ears, "No I'm not, I only invite you because you're a lonely fuck who is desperate for attention."

Rova rolled his eyes, "mhmm, sure. It's okay to admit it, darling."

Calla hit Rova in the head and took off running down the sidewalk, Rova was quick to follow as I stayed walking behind them laughing quietly.