Chapter Twelve.

He quickly undressed me as I undressed him.

He kissed me and all I could think about was Jayden,

He gave me hickeys and all I could think about was the ones that Jayden gave me.

His hands touched me everywhere and all I could think about was how it would feel if those were Jaydens hands instead.

But we fucked anyway, even though I imagined it as Jayden I ignored it.

A small thought in my mind told me that Jayden was imagining me as he kissed that blonde girl, but I destroyed the thought immediately knowing that it couldn;t be true.

After about half an hour I left the back room and took a bottle of vodka on the way out, drinking straight from it as I walked up to Rova and Calla.

“Oh shit Lexie you’re totally wasted-” Rova said, hurrying over to my side.

“Oh please, only a bit tipsy.” I slurred.

“Let's get you back to the room, yeah?” Calla suggested.

“I can pay for your drinks if you don't have your wallet.” Rova said.

I shook my head, “No, I took care of the price of our drinks.”
Calla laughed, “You fucked him?”
I nodded proudly, “Yes I did.”
They both smiled and helped me walk out of the club. 

“I’m sorry about Jayden. He told us about what happened between you and I can't believe he did that.” Calla said with a frown.

I shook my head, “I don’t care, it was a mistake anyway.”
It wasn’t a mistake. I wish it was more. But I couldn’t let myself think that. I shouldn't care anymore.

I don't care anymore.

***

I woke up the next morning with a hangover headache hitting me like a train.

I heard three familiar voices whisper-shouting in the kitchen.

Dizziness flooded my vision as I stood from my bed and didn’t bother to put on a shirt, just wearing my plaid pajama pants I left my room and three boys’ eyes shot to me as I walked into the room.

Rova

Calla

And Jayden.

Jayden’s eyes scanned my body, I had forgotten about the hickies all over my stomach from the night before.

“Who the fuck did that to you?” He asked, stepping closer to me. 

I scoffed, “Why do you care?” I rubbed my eyes and walked past him.

“Leave, Jayden. I’ll go talk to you later, okay? But just- just give him some space, okay? I have a feeling that he's not as okay as he seems.” I heard Calla whisper to Jayden.

I felt eyes on me as I took two ibuprofen and ran my hands through my messy hair. I knew I looked like shit. I knew they were all making notes to watch me and make sure I ate because of how skinny I was. I knew I had obvious dark eyebags and scars all over me from all sorts of things.

But right now, I didn’t care.

WORD COUNT: 498

Thank you for reading!

Now tell me why jayden thinks he has the right to be mad.
stfu you little whore.

The only whore i love atm is alex!!!

Chapter thirteen is out now.