Never Alone

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS LET ME KNOW I WILL MAKE THEM HAPPEN

Wednesday POV

I'm out on the balcony like almost every night, with my feet hanging off the edge. But yet careful not to fall it wouldn't be a bad death—I would probably hate leaving Enid alone here.. of course they are worse ways to die.

Anyway I'd hate to admit but what happened in the last two month's has almost taking a toll on me—almost dying twice. Me courting my roommate, it has been quite the change per say.

But for some reason—what goody said to me in one of my many visions, has stuck to me like a nuisance.

"The path of a Raven is a solitary one. You end up alone, unable to trust others, only seeing the darkness within them"

It is very interesting to think about. I've tried to ignore it by telling myself that As long as I have Enid by my side I'll be fine. I don't need anyone else.

———————

Enid POV

I am currently on my way back to the dorm. I just came from Yoko's, we were having a girls night. But that was cut short when she told me to get out—not really told—more like pushed me out.

So her and Divina can have a 'movie night' instead—yeah right—I can't complain tho—I mean I would do the same for mine.

I haven't really seem wend's all day actually. —Hum—I still cant believe we've been dating for a month now I think.. fun fact she passed out when I confessed to her..

Another not so Fun-fact how she almost killed Yoko for being a stalker, she hid in a bush and recorded the whole thing, then had the brilliant idea to post it on Tik Tok, and it even went viral.

Wednesday's mom even commented on it—lmao 👁👄👁💅 slay'—and to think that wends parent know more about phones then her.

——————

I opened the door to our dorm, then entered the room, looking around for wends

"wends?" I walked over to the bathroom knocking on the door softly "baby you in there?" I opened the door and looked around—nothing.—that's odd She told me she was coming back to the dorm....

I glanced at the window and saw her just sitting on the edge of the brick railing. I made my way out the window and took a good look at her. she's seems to be a bit troubled.

I wen't up behind her,  wrapping my arms around her waist holding her close to me—and to also make sure she doesn't fall. "Hi" i mumbled while I snuggled my head in the crook of her neck. She hummed in response i looked up from her neck to get a good look at her face she looked a bit more troubled then before.

"you okay love?" she nodded "no your more emo than usual what's wrong?" She glared at me "call me emo again and I'll have your head on a stick Sinclair" i just kissed her check and rolled my eyes "you love me toooooo much to do that" "tsk" she replied at my statement "turn around will ya please" she nodded in agreement and spun around to face me. Leaving me in between her legs. I kept my arms around her waist "what's wrong love? Let's make a deal if you tell me I will cuddle with ya all day tomorrow since I know you love it" she nodded with a blushed face she looked me dead in my eyes "Goody.... said something among the lines that I'm destined to be alone... and i can't help but think about it because right after she said those word's to me you left I know it was my fault for putting you in danger and I'm really sorry again and i hate to admit this but i missed you and may have felt more miserable then usual..."

I kissed her forehead "I said a lot of things I didn't mean that night and I'm sorry but baby no one is meant to be alone I may have left but I came back didn't I? And I always will okay?" She nodded and layed her head on my shoulder I scooped her up into my arms like a baby "you won't lose me I promise, let's just get you to sleep okay?"

I put her down on the floor once we were back inside I then continued to lay her down on my bed and she opened her arms for me to cuddle her I layed next to her as she cuddled closer to me I wrapped my arms around her in a comforting way and gave her kisses here and there "remember you will never be alone I'll always be with you okay?" I said softly in her ear "promise?" She mumbled I nodded "promise" I kissed her forehead and started to play with her hair.I soon heard little snores and lightly chuckled "thing can ya hit the lights for me please?" He got up and switched the lights off "thanks" I smiled and cuddled closer to my little raven and soon I fell asleep as well.