Welcome Home Brat IV

Wednesday POV

"Wednesday—a-are—you sure it's a good idea?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance "for the fifth time Enid I think the kid should learn how to defend himself" she nodded with a sort of worried face, I turned my attention to Matt once again "alright brat I want you to come at me with everything you got" he nodded and sprinted towards me.

He tried to push to the ground but failed miserably, man I have a lot to teach him, he started throwing punches with which I dodged easily. "That all you got kid?" I said, giving him a dumbfounded face. He glared and ran back  then ran towards me but instead of going at me he ran up the wall then jumped off throwing a kick, I simply ducked. He fell on the ground hard. I hovered over him smirking "Good job kiddo, you almost got me" I offered him a hand to get up, which he took smiling.

He ran up to Enid jumping off ... .joy. "MAMA! MAMA!! I ALMOST GOT NESQUIK" Enid chucked ruffling his hair, " I saw!! I'm so proud of you" he ran back to me jumping on me giving me a tight hug. "Thank you!! You're the best parent in the world!!" I gave him one of my rare smiles. His smile got even wider and I ruffled his hair. While chuckling a bit. I looked up at my beautiful wife, she smiled at me.

"Playtime is over brat we got work now" Enid nudged my shoulder "drive me" I rolled my eyes "I assumed i was, we work at the same mall now" she picked up Matt into her arms. "Oh right..I forget" i hummed in response "dumb wolf" she glared at me as I walked ahead of them. I looked behind me, and Matt ran towards me and took a hold of my hand smiling. Enid walked over and took a hold of  my other hand. I let a small smile slip. "Look Matt, that's the third one today! New record!" I rolled my eyes and started walking, pulling them with me. Matt tugged my sleeve trying to get my attention. I turned to him. "What?".... "Piggy back ride? Pleaseeee" i simply crouched for him to get on. He jumped and we made our way back to the car. I strapped him in and closed the door. "I'm proud of you Wedns , I mean you despise kids and you took him in, I'm proud" I nodded with a slight smile "he is the only exception" she turned to me smiling "and now we are a cute little family" "deadly" i corrected she shrugged "sure love whatever helps you sleep at night" she said placing a  kiss on my cheek. I walked to the driver seat and drove off.

I guess we are like a little family.

—————————————————
I hope you guys enjoyed. If you guys have any request let me know:))