I'll be Back ll

Wednesday POV

I awoke early in the morning unsure of what to expect... It is quite intriguing. I made it to the bus pick up location waiting patiently along with some other recruits who were horse playing. Some looked terrified to be here, I sat my duffle bag down and sat as I waited. The pick up bus soon arrived, as soon as everyone was seated it went silent due to the 'intimidating' general standing in front of everyone.

We arrived at the training camp. We all formed a straight line to receive our military uniform. "Alright we will commence training as soon as everyone is settled so make sure you have your uniform on ready!!" said one of the captains. I went into the beds room, full of bunk beds. My face was emotionless as I walked, everyone was smiling at me and trying to shake my hand. I ignored them all until this dark haired guy caught my eye, he seemed familiar. "Wednesday, right? Remember me?" i stopped to think but then started to walk away to a nearby bunk bed "no" he gasped "harsh— do you not remember your twin brother" my eyes widened in shock. I turned around to face him, "zachary?" he nodded, smiling as he opened his arms requesting a hug. "No hugs, i missed you but not that much". He chuckled a bit "you haven't changed at all have you? I really missed you wendys" i glared at him "don't call me that" he chuckled "bunk buddies!" he said as he climbed onto the top bunk. "How are related–twins even?" he shrugged " I guess we just work you know?" I agreed with his statement. Me and Zach have always been close, he's my other half, he's part of me. "Why are you here? Forced or by choice?" he asked as he hung upside down from the top bunk. "To protect my fiance who was going to be forced to be here unless someone from the same residence came in her place" he smiled wildly "you have a fiance? I thought you said love was a waste of time" he said smugly. "Shut up" he chuckled "okay–okay but i'm really proud of you Wednesday" a small smile slipped from my grasp. "See? You do care for me "I rolled my eyes "why wouldn't I? You're my younger brother" he groaned in annoyance "By three minutes!!" I smirked at his annoyed face. I put my stuff down on the bottom bunk. Getting settled, and to get my uniform on.

—----------------------------------

Enid POV

It's been a few days since her deployment and each day I miss her more and more. I hope she is okay– she better be or else I'm going to kill her. "Stop frowning think on the positive side of all this when she comes back she is going to be ripped and maybe a tatted" said yoko taking a seat next to me i smiled sadly "i just miss her" she frowned "i miss her too, we grew up together anyway." I nodded as I went back to my bedroom. "Did you tell her before she left?" I shook my head 'no' as a few tears rolled down my cheek. "I didn't have time– I fell asleep and when I woke up this morning she was gone– I mean I expected her to at least say goodbye"Yoko sat next me hugging me tightly as I cried to her. "She'll be back i promise you that– she's an addams afterall" i nodded still crying.
—-----------------------------

A month Later

Wednesday POV

"Today is the day soldiers, may god be with you all! Lets hope you all make it back! Good luck!!".

"Hai!!" we all said in unison as we then started marching into the military aircraft. As the plane was taking off the general started revising the strategy. I was standing in uniform next to my brother as we listened closely. " Addams you two are in charge of squad S. You guys are the key for this whole operation!" we saluted together "yes sir!" we said in union. "Alright everyone get ready to deploy parachutes are on the right–firearms or the left–Good luck" as Zach and I were getting ready to deploy. "Wednesday do you think we'll make it back?" I turned to him and said, " I am planning on making it back in one piece." He frowned "and you are too because you are part of me" he smiled as he patted my back i nodded. "Get ready to jump! Squad S move out!! Go-Go-Go-" we jumped out not knowing what to expect. "L- formation now–take out the front lineS!" I commanded as I pointed my firearm, shooting all my targets. "Deploy parachute now!" said Zach, pulling his own, we all did the same. As soon as we landed we followed protocol and cut our parachutes with a pocket knife. " What's next?" asked zach. I turned to him "Attack their food supply" he smirked and I nodded. "Let's go!" I signaled to the other seven members. "Stay alert they can come in from anywhere" I announced quietly as we went into the enemy's territory. I heard laughter in the distance.

—-----------------------------------

A Months later

I woke up to people cheering and zach shaking me. "We did wednesday... we did it–no more killing—no more sacrifices–we won" tears fell from my eyes from relief. He was crying, these past few months have been difficult. I've seen people die at my hand, some even died begging me for forgiveness. I have approximately taken up to three–hundred human lives because out here it's kill or be killed. I was shot three times and can barely walk. I can still hear people crying out for help and some holding onto me. The gunshots, the orders. "We are going to need so much therapy for this," said Zach as he was helping me walk back to the medical services that are coming in. The war is finally over. But at what cost? I saw so many of my comrades get slathered one by one before my very eyes.

A week later

After all the tests and medical procedures we were all allowed to go back home. Zach is coming back with me, we watched each other almost die numerous times so we'll be sticking together for a while "ready wednesday?" I nodded knocking on the door. I heard faint footsteps that came towards the door. It soon opened to reveal yoko?. "I'm sorry but Enid is not feeling well at the moment. Come back as soon as her fiance gets back then she'll be in a bette–" she looked up at us and smiled a few tears fell from her eyes. " I knew it! You're back" she said, hugging both of us. We hugged her back well and Zach did. I just patted her back. I pulled back from the hug. I walked past her and set my bag down. Where is she?" i asked worriedly. " in the bedroom sleeping" i nodded and walked to the bedroom. Closing the door behind me she was laying on her side hugging one of my pillows. I let a small smile slip as i layed down next to her hugging her from behind. I took in the smell of cotton candy. Her round belly–round belly?. I multiple kisses all over he face. "Mhmm who?" she mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes. Tears started falling down her cheek as she cupped my face in both her hands. "W–W–wednesday? Is this really you?" i nodded, she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me tightly which i returned. "I missed you so much I'm so glad you're okay" I kissed her head as a single tear left my eye. "I missed you too more than anything" i pulled away from the hug and leaned in to kiss her soft lips. We sat there for thirty seconds. We pulled away and I put my forehead against hers feeling safe at last. I looked down at her stomach "Enid you know i love either way but have you been gaining weight?" i said as i stared at her, she chuckled "no silly im pregnant" my eyes widened in shock as i put a hand on her stomach and felt a small little kick. "Thank you so much," I said, hugging her one more time.

The door slammed open "I'M AN UNCLE!!" i groaned and threw a pillow at Zach "GO away you sparkling giraffe" he looked at me puzzled "giraffe i get but sparkling? Wednesday were both allergic to color you should know this" i just glared at him. "Uh Wedns whos this?" I turned to enid. "Zachary Addams, my twin brother" she nodded as she stood up to shake his hand. "Enid Sinclair soon to be Addams pleasure to meet you" Zach shook her hand smiling "nice to meet you Enid call me zach" I turned away from them crossing my arms. Enid came up to me and placed a kiss on my cheek "i'm always going to be yours remember?" I nodded. "Everyone out i'm going to bed" i said sternly "zach you can sleep in the guest bedroom and yoko will either go back home or sleep on the couch" i said shutting the door. I went into the bathroom to change into some sleepwear. I was getting ready to lay down when I heard a sniffle. "Mi Amor you okay?" she shook her head 'yes' "i just missed you so much and-" i layed down and patted the spot next to me signaling her to lay next to me. She laid next to me nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck. "Im her– i'm alive and i'm never leaving again" she hugged me tighter "promise?" I nodded "promise" she smiled as she slowly let herself be consumed by her need for sleep. I heard light snores coming from her and I let a small smile show. I closed my eyes and was finally able to sleep peacefully after six months.