Don't leave II

Requested by @m10425785

Enid POV

It's been a week since the incident, the doctors said she is in a temporary coma and she'll wake up soon. I mean what do you expect? She died twice on the operating table. Her body is covered in bandages and half her face is as well. From what Thing told, Thornhill hit her with a shovel to knock her out. I have refused to leave the hospital since that night. I sleep on the chairs that are in the room. I shower here. And I only leave to get food but one thing is for sure I'll never leave her side. I was in deep thought until I heard the door open and close I glanced at the tall figure smiling a little it was Divina and Yoko they come in from time to time to give me some company "hey" said Yoko about to take a seat next to me before she was pushed out of the way and hitting the floor allowing Divina to have a seat next to me "what was that for!!" yelled Yoko getting up off the floor while glaring at her girlfriend "hey there is only one bench here and you always get to sit in while I have to stand so it's is my turn to finally sit" I chuckled a bit at her remark "fine..but you owe me kisses for throwing me" "your such a baby anyway what's up?" she said, turning her attention to me "nothing the doctors said it's only a matter of time before she wakes up" they nodded in understanding "well I guess that's good" "yeah I just really miss her.." I expressed to them looking down at my lap. I felt a hand on my shoulder "yea I know I'm sorry..." "It's okay, but let's talk about something else... um like what's going on in school?" they smiled and started rambling about random drama...

No one POV

The three girls were engulfed in the conversation until the heart monitor started going a bit faster than usual catching their attention, Enid got up to take a good look at the goth girl "Wednesday..?" Wednesday looked at the blonde curiously "I apologize but who might you be?" the wolf's heart broke as she heard those words "wha..what Wednesday it's me Enid, Enid Sinclair your girlfriend!" said the blonde holding the smaller girl's hand with tears in her eyes "I know that I was talking to the girl standing next to Yoko I don't believe I know her very well.. At least for her to be here" said Wednesday with a little smirk tugging on her lips while looking at the teary blonde. Enid hit her shoulder but not too harshly and careful not to hurt the injured girl "Wednesday Friday Addams! That's not funny! You scared me!!" the smaller girl chuckled "I'm sorry I could not resist the temptation and I had the opportunity" Enid smiled at the girl before engulfing her into a hug still cautious of her injuries "I missed you so much.." said the blonde sobbing into the small girl's shoulder "I know I heard about it everyday... but to be completely honest you are not much of a poet" "you were able to hear me?" the goth nodded "everyday" said the smaller girl hugging the wolf back with one arm. '"Ahem ahem uh we are still here and I think we should get the doctor in here and check on Wednesday before she decides to escape" the two lovebirds looked back at Yoko. Enid chuckled Wednesday glared.

Divina left while they were doing the paperwork she had business to attend to about Kent doing something stupid.

The doctor said they were good to go due to Wednesday resting for a whole week so her body was able to function correctly. They gave her some painkillers and a wheelchair and an arm sling, her stomach was also wrapped so was half her face "I look like a mummy, and not in a good way". Enid chuckled as she pushed the wheelchair toward Yoko's car. Which Yoko was standing next to waiting for them, "they have mummified Dracula". The goth glared "you are the only Dracula here glasses, now help get in this forsaken car before I consider pulling out your fangs in your sleep". Dracula nodded slightly scared of the smaller girl, she opened the door to the car.

"So how are we gonna do this e? We can't move her a lot or else her wounds could break open" Enid thought for a second" I got it" was all she said as she picked up the goth bridal style "Deja vu huh?" "shut up," said Enid to Wednesday as she lowered her into the backseat. She closed the door and went around the car and got in. Yoko got in as well and started driving back to nevermore. "So bandages, how ya feeling?" said Yoko looking at Wednesday through the rearview mirror "Yoko just because we're related doesn't mean I will not murder you" replied Wednesday sternly glaring at the vampire. The blonde was too stunned to speak "Wait, you two are related?!" the goth nodded "Yoko's father married into the family before Yoko was born we grew up together so you could say we're close" Enid's brain was still trying to process the new information "Yoko how old are you?" "Seventeen I age as a regular human since I am half human half vamp" the blonde nodded still processing.

"We are here," said the girl with sunglasses as she parked the car  "okay Wendy give me a second I will hel-" but before she could finish the goth girl was already getting off the car well attempting to at least the poor thing could barely move "I saved those waste of space from a leprechaun I will not be humiliated and labeled as weak by going in there with a wheelchair," said the girl in her monotone voice "okay okay no wheelchair but please just let help you get off the car SAFELY" Wednesday stopped trying and nodded as the blonde smiled and gave her a peck on the lips before scoping her up carefully and getting her off the car.

After many protests from the goth to be put back on the floor, the blonde carried her in instead. They were able to go back to the school and everyone thanked Wednesday for her heroic acts. They made it back to their dorm. Enid left to get something from Yoko's dorm leaving Wednesday alone that was five minutes ago and she is currently trying to get the bandages off which she accomplished she made her way to the bathroom using her crutches very careful of her arm. She looked in the mirror to see the scar on her thigh, shoulder, stomach, and face. She touched her facial scar that came down to half her forehead just above her left eye. She made her way to the bathtub turned on the water and waited until it filled to the line. She turned the water off and got in carefully, wincing a few times.

After she took a bath and carefully put on a black oversized t-shirt and shorts she is now in the process of attempting to put her new bandages on which she was unable to do "dammit" she mumbled to herself she was in pain due to the moving around so much. She got up and painfully made her way to the closet using her crutches, she dug around trying to find what she was looking for. She said uncorking the bottle of vodka and taking a swing drinking almost half the bottle in the process. She took a breath before doing it again this time drinking the whole thing she set it on the floor and dug around for another one "with this the pain should go down" she made her way to her bed sat down on the edge and repeated the process of drinking the whole bottle.

Enid POV

I made my way back to the dorm after being interrogated by half the school. I opened the door and scanned the room for my little emo. She was sitting on her bed, I walked over to her and noticed she seemed a bit loppy and her bandages were off. "Wedn's where are your bandages? and why do you smell like alcohol" she smiled at me "are you an angel... wait no you're like a goddess" I blushed at her words I kissed her cheek "no no no no I have a girlfriend she will get mad at me," she said using her good arm to push me away "I am your girlfriend" she smiled brightly "really!! Wooo, I'm gonna marry a goddess!!" I chuckled blushing "can I help you put your bandages back on? Please?" she shook her head 'no' cutely "I want kisses and cuddles" I smiled at her "you will get plenty of those once I bandage you up" she pouted but still nodded agreeing with me.

After I finished bandaging her up I carried her to my bed and laid her down and carefully laid down beside her careful to not hurt her. Carefully wrapped my arm around her, Wednesday nuzzled into my neck. I smiled down at her "tired are we?" she nodded "I loveee youuu" she said closing her eyes and smiling I kissed her forehead as I heard little snores "and I love you more" I said closing my eyes.

"No, I loveee you more.."

"Go to sleep we'll continue this debate tomorrow"