PotionII (im thrilled)

No one POV

Wednesday and Enid were currently in a very heated make up session. Enid was sitting on wednesdays lap, kissing her neck and lips while leaving some love marks here and there. Wednesday had her arms wrapped around her waist, she was just enjoying the moment. Enid gasped, she stopped what she was doing. Wednesday let out a whine when their lips departed, she looked down at Enid with a confused face "what's wrong mi amor? Did I do something?" The blonde shook her head 'no' and looked at her girlfriend? Or boyfriend? She is still unsure about the whole gender swap thing situation.

"Then why'd you stop?". The blonde looked at her smirking a bit. "Wednesday look down at your pants" she goth raised an eyebrow, very much confused. She complied and looked down,there was a bump and her face turned red almost immediately. She pushed Enid off gently and grabbed a pillow, putting it on her lap.

Enid smirked "it's okay baby want me to help you" she whispered in her ear as she got on her knees. She ran her hand up and down Wednesday's thigh. "Enid don't stop".

Wednesday POV

I felt her hand go from my thigh to the lump I had in my pants. I couldn't take it anymore. I unzipped my pants, pulling them off completely leaving me in my boxers. "Desperate aren't we?" My face got even hotter than it was before. "Enid, please stop stalling". She slowly pulled off my boxers allowing my member to spring out. She smirked at me before grabbing it.

"Fuck." | hiss, clenching my eyes shut as I throw my head back. "Ugh." I hiss again when she stops at the tip and gives it a good suck, her cheeks hollowing as she
does so.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Wow, that was amazing," Enid said next to me. I nodded, pulling her closer to me and kissing her head. Man how I love this girl.

"Te amo tanto daría lo que fuera para casarme contigo" she looked up at me confused "Wednesday you know damn well I can't understand a single thing you just said" I let a small smile slip "aww your so cute smiling" she said pinching my nose.

"Tsk" she kissed my cheek and gave one of the most sincere,beautiful, eye-catching smile "I love you"

"I love you more get some rest"

She mumbled a simple okay before falling asleep in my arms.

^^^^^^^^^

Enid POV

It's been two weeks since that night and  I've been feeling nauseous, but  it's only in the mornings and I've had these m weird cravings for some odd stuff like pickles and peanut butter. I don't know what it is but it's just weird and also my stomach feels weird. I'm going to talk to Yoko about it today.

I walked into her dorm room and took a seat on her bed, and she stood in the middle of the room looking at me "so you're nauseous. Weird cravings and stomach feels weird." I nodded in agreement to her statement. "Yeah, and the weird part is that it's only in the mornings, by the afternoon my nauseousNess is gone. Also I'm overeating at lunch and dinner, even breakfast. Even though I throw it up afterwards the breakfast I mean"

"Good thing I came prepared. I want you to take this pregnancy test because two weeks ago according to you, you and Wednesday had...that." my blood ran cold. "There is no way I'm pregnant there's just no way I mean we did use—oh my god—how could I be so stupid" I covered my face with my hands. What's going to happen now is she gonna leave me?

Yoko took a seat next to me. I removed my hands from my face and looked at her. "Come on, it's gonna be fine. She would never leave you. Addams cares more about you than anything. Heck. she will kill for you and not only that she will even wear pink for you not to mention due for you and I've known her since we were kid" I rolled my eyes at her statement. I took the pregnancy test from her hand and made my way to the bathroom. I followed the instructions, and now all we have to do is wait until the results. five minutes apparently.

"So what are the results? Am I going to be an aunt" I whacked her in the back of the head "don't even joke about it. Sure, I want kids but not now, maybe when we're older and more mature and know what we're doing" She rolled her eyes and snatched the pregnancy test from my hands. She turned it over, and It confirmed her suspicions.

I was pacing back-and-forth. I was stressing out about this whole situation. I mean what would Wednesday think? I mean she's 18 I'm 17 in our last year in freaking high school. We were supposed to go to college together next year. I can't have a baby now of course—I am— keeping it I mean— I don't know I was snapped out of  my thoughts by Yoko  shaking my shoulders .

"Enid, what do you think about Emma for a girl? 00H and what about Marcus for a boy I feel like Wednesday would  like that name. She's  talked about it before. Oh and can div and I be the godparents? It's completely up to you" is she for real? I'm over here. Stressing out about—what to do with the kid and she's over here. Planning the damn. I don't even know at this point. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the door "I'll talk to you later. I got to talk to Wednesday about this. Thanks anyway, sorry gotta  go.." I close the door behind me and then my way back to the dorm where I'm pretty sure Wednesday is well at least I'm hoping.

I open the door with my key looking around for Wednesday who was laying down staring off into space. I made my way to her slowly before basically jumping in her u hugged her tightly "you okay mi vida? What's wrong?" I nuzzled my face in the crock of her neck "we have to talk" she hummed in response before sitting up on the edge of the bed. I sat next to her.

"What is it Enid? Did I do something!?" I shook my head no "you know how we-uh made love a few weeks ago" she nodded "well I'm uh pregnant" her eyes widened and there was a big smile on her face. "Really? Wow um are you okay with this? I'm thrilled but it's up to you it's your body your decision just know that will support you always" tears fell from my eyes. I was stressing out over nothing "so you're not gonna leave me?" She took my hand giving it a gentle kiss then pulling me to sit on her lap "mi amor why in the world would I ever leave you? Sure it will be hard but we'll figure it out along the way" she whispered into my ear softly then kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to keep it, we'll raise it together" she smiled then put her hand on my stomach "if it's a boy we are naming it Marcus and if it's a girl you choose" I chuckled Yoko was right she would never abandon me. The same way I would never abandon her.