Potion III

Wednesday POV

"Mi Amor, i'm sorry but i went to every store in town and they are mostly closed, i mean it is one AM" i said exhausted as i sat in my car, while on the phone with enid. "Babycakes please i really want ice cream" she cried into the phone "Enid i understand that but– how about this lets wait until morning and i promise that i will go out and get your ice cream as soon as any store opens–how does that sound?".

"But inst walgreens open though?" I banged my head on the steering wheel "my Love you have agreed to marry a dumb ass. I'll be home with your ice cream in a bit '' I hung up the phone and started driving to walgreens.

I walked out the store with a couple snacks like her ice cream, gummy bears, Hot Cheetos and some other stuff. I got in my car backing out of the parking lot and finally making my way back home to our apartment. After we graduated a month ago  I insisted on getting our own place, even though my Parents insisted we live with them. I work for the sheriff's office as a regular cop but I'm working my way up to a detective. I made my way to the elevator and pressed on the third floor.

I walked out and made my apartment twelve-B. I unlocked the door. while locking right after I was inside . "Mi Amor i'm home i got your ice cream" i packed away the other stuff since i don't want her to have too many sweets. I went into our room, closing the door behind me. Enid was sitting up watching a movie. "Here Mi amor i got your ice cream i also got you a spoon" enid's eyes beamed from what i assume was happiness? I layed down next to her as she cuddled into me as she watched the movie while eating her ice cream. I soon dozed off into a pit of darkness while mumbling.

Enid's POV

"I love you Mi Vida '' was all I heard before Wednesday fell into a deep slumber. She must be exhausted. "Love you too baby cakes' 'I said as I placed my finished ice cream on the nightstand and cuddled more into my lover. I closed my eyes feeling safe in my fiance's arms. I soon fell asleep as well.

———————————————————————

I know its short but I hope you guys enjoy the short little fluff 😁