Beautiful Girl

Trigger warning mention of rape if you are sensitive please ignore the chapter

Wednesday POV

I huffed as Ms.Thornhill dragged me, throwing me against the pillar. My body was in agony, there was blood running down my face from that shovel. My hands were cuffed to the floor. I couldn't find the courage to get up. I'm tired.

There was a rumble and thundering lightning that caught my attention. Then there was a black cloud of smoke that was starting to clear away revealing my ancestors most hated mortal enemy...Joseph Crackstone.

They ignored my presence. until the sound of the rusty chains hitting the floor got there attention. The pilgrim turned to me with the most utter hate in one's eye "Goody Addams!.." he said in a raspy voice walking closer to me slowly while using his cane.

"you haunt me still you will suffer the same fate you've bequiffed me" he pulled out a dagger but before he able to use it he was stopped by Thornhill. He glared at her with his unpleasant stare

"we have outcast to get too.. and don't you worry, my accomplice here, will take care of her and rest assure he will make sure that she will pay for all the wrong doings of her ancestry" she said guiding him out the crypt allowing Tyler in.

"Laurel said I can do whatever I want with you as long as I... kill you afterwards" I glared at him. I can assure you that if looks could kill he would have been six feet underground by now.

"And I've had this desire to do something with you... you know Wednesday you are very attractive and a very nice body you know " he approached me slowly.

"What desire? I'm sure it's something pathetic" he rolled his eyes as he crouched down in front of me,kissing me harshly. I tried to push him away with all my strength but thanks to the chains being placed back on me i was unsuccessful. Tears bilt up in my eyes as i knew what was going to happen next.

I screamed for help but to my misfortune no one came. I was thinking of Enid the whole time hoping she would show up to get him off but no one came. I even begged for him to stop. an Addams begging? That's knew.

Once he was satisfied he backed away putting his clothes back on. I had tears streaming down my face...he stole something from me that i could never have back. I have many cuts all around my body, few bruises as well ''that was fun.. but as always all good things come to an end....guess it's time for me to kill you"

He came closer to me with a knife in hand holding it up to my throat "I guess this is goodbye—huh?—Wednesday? It was nice knowing you Addams'' he said raising the knife. I managed to get the chains off in time and used that same exact knife,to sliced his own throat.

No ones POV

It's been a week Wednesday had managed to kill Crackstone even after all the pain and trauma she experienced in those 15 minutes were both  very painful. Even if it was over.

She was taken to the Hospital. After collapsed in the middle of the quad from Exhaustion. She woke up in horror to Doctors and Nurses touching her trying to treat her wounds. She had a panic attack, which ended with her threatening the Doctors by pointing a pocket knife at them, she had hidden in the shoe.

The situation got so out of control; they had to call one of her friends in to calm her down. Enid, as soon as she heard her voice she calmed down a bit. To where she was able to mumble a few words "s-stop...don't let them touch me" was all she was able murmur.

Eventually Enid got her to calm down by promising to sit with her the whole time. With only female Nurses & Doctors were allowed to treat her.

———————————————————————

Everyone was going home for the rest of the semester, due to the sudden events given.

Enid didn't leave Wednesday side not even for a second, Until Wednesday was safe back with her parents, Morticia and Gomez thanked her for taking such care fire their daughter.

When she was finally home, her parents were quick to pick up on the new behavior. She was quite and a lot more distant then before. She dark circles under her eyes. And her eyes were always red. Sometimes they'd even wake up to someone screaming for help or telling them to stop. They tried everything to help her dear daughter. Until they ran out of options and called the only person that they be could help.

Enid flew all the way from San Francisco to see Wednesday. Her girlfriend meant the world to her and when here parents called her, asking for help? She was out the door the next morning.

She knocked on the door softly and waited for it to open. 5the door opened revealing a very stressed and worried Mother.

"Hello Mrs.addams how can i help?"

Enid POV

I walked alongside Wednesday's mother as she guided me to my girlfriend's bedroom. We stopped in front of a door, I listened closely, you could hear faint cries coming from the inside.

"she's not eating, she more quiet than usual and she seems to not be sleeping well" she said with tears forming in her eyes.

"I'll do my best to help" she gave me a small sad smile nodding and beginning to walk away. I opened the door quietly, closing it behind me "Wednesday?.." i said as I walked closer to her bed. And what u saw next broke my heart...

She had tears streaming down her eyes and she was sweating while tossing and turning. I took a deep breath. I shook her a bit to try and wake her up.

She shot up shaking and looking around, as soon as her eyes landed on me. she clung onto me pulling me towards her while sobbing into my shoulder.

"hey hey hey its okay i'm here... i'm here" she cried even more in my shoulder as she held onto me for dear life. i rubbed circles on her back trying to comfort her.

————————————————————-

She was able to calm down eventually, now she was just hugging while trembling in fear. "what's wrong baby? you okay?" she shook her head 'no'. "what's wrong can you tell me please?" she nodded, taking a deep breath as she detached from my shoulder. I looked at her eyes there red—is she high?.

"Are you high Wednesday?" she looked down at her lap. "No—No—baby—its okay i'm not mad—" i assured her "baby tell me what's wrong? Im here to help" she took my hand holding it tightly.

I gave her a gentle squeeze to let her know that it's okay and i'm with her
"t—that— night I was chained to the floor... and...Tyler— he—he—he raped me" my heart broke into a million peaces .

She broke down again tears fell from her eyes. I hugged her tightly as she sobbed on my shoulder. "I'm tired. '' I nodded sadly. She probably hasn't slept in a while.

I got up and pulled her up with me carefully. I laid down in her bed once again opened my arms for her to climb in. she did and nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck and wrapped arms and legs around me like a koala. She was shaking in fear,i frowned and thought of something.

"Close your eyes

Have no fear

The monster's gone

He's on the run

and your Enid's here

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful girl Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful girl" I sang to her softly. I smiled lightly when i heard light little snores coming from her. I glanced at the door to see her parents smiling at me. I returned the gesture and gave them a thumbs up as they closed the door I snuggled closer to Wednesday and gave her a kiss on the forehead and closing my eyes feeling them grow heavy i'm very tired from the plane anyway.

hope you guys enjoy its currently 1:50 am and i'm tired 😪