Dark Side?

I did not have time to read over it so expect  even more grammar mistakes .  Also I took a bit from an anime I like

No ones POV

The two roommates were currently out in the quad having lunch with their friends Yoko, Divina, Bianca and Xavier. According to wednesday they are mostly enid's friends but they do consider themselves friends of wednesday but if you were to ask the gothic girl she will deny it at all cost. There is one exception being Enid and Eugene.

They were chatting as usual Enid was the most talkative along with Yoko and the other while wednesday and Eugene were quietly talking about the next Hummer's meeting they have coming up. Everything was going normally but this is a school full of outcasts you can't really expect anything to go normally now can you?

The tall blonde approached the table with one of his hooligans following after him, finally making it to the table the blonde stood behind Enid before he spoke "Enid? Can I talk to you?" the blonde turned around to face the tall boy "what about? Do you need something?" she asked with a smile as usual "no but i just wanted to remind you how much of a disappointment you are to the family" he spoke with a hint of satisfaction. Enid's smile dropped as she glanced at her lap trying to contain the tears that built up in the corner of her eye.everyone was quiet they mostly didn't know what to say, what can you say? Or do in this situation.

"Is that all?" asked the blonde quietly looking back up at her oldest brother "oh and mom sai-" before he could finish his sentence his head was smashed against the table so hard there was a crack. His nose was bleeding . Everyone winced. "What the fuc-" again before he could finish his sentence he took a blow to the jaw. "Wednesday stop!!" said Enid as she got up and stopped her from taking another blow at her brother " what the hell!" said the boy groaning in pain as he stood up to face the smaller girl. He glared at her, and she returned the gesture "who the hell are you!!" he asked, still glaring hard at her "Im Enid's girlfriend you intolerant shit" he was taken back a bit by the sudden announcement.They were having a staring match with one another with Enid trying to calm down the two.

The others however made a bet on who would win, which ended with Xavier,Bianca,Yoko rotting for wednesday and ajax,divina being logical about their abilities with Atlas being bigger and a werewolf they assumed he was most likely to win. Eugene wanted no part in this stating it's ridiculous.

"Wow, didn't think you could be more of a disappointment to the pack? Guess you proved me wrong" as soon as those words left his mouth Enid's world stopped and let a few tears fall wednesday looked over to enid who was looking down with tears streaming down her face.

Wednesday saw red, she shoved him to the ground and started throwing punches never missing a single one the boy pushed her off with a kick to the stomach. Allowing him to stand up and throw a punch at her sadly hitting her eye, then another one but this time breaking her nose the goth stumbled back a bit she smirked as she wiped off the blood. They fought back and forth until Yoko spotted weem's getting closer and jumped in to separate the two by grabbing wednesday arm and doing her best at restraining her as Xavier helped by holding Altas back.

In the end it took four people to hold back the raveonette and one to hold back the tall werewolf. "That's enough!!" yelled the wolf getting in between the two but keeping her eye on wednesday. " this would not have happened if you were just normal! Why are you such a disappointment?!! " yelled Atlas at Enid, who tried her best to ignore it. "She's the disappointment?" asked Wednesday in a low murdering tone while glaring at the blonde boy "the only disappointment i see here is you which is a very unpleasant view" the boy glared "How? Huh? I am the next leader of the pack and the strongest werewolf of the pack even " the goth glared "you failed the one task every older sibling has" the boy looked confused "oh and what's that? to pick up after every mistake" she shook her head "to provide guidance, "Protect them and always be there to support and care for them" said wednesday as she managed to get out of everyone's grip and punched atlas so hard he was out cold on the floor with a bleeding nose.

Enid walked over to wednesday slowly and made sure she was approachable but stopped when she got a good look at her. Wednesday looked up from the unconscious boy to face the crying girl. Her nose was broken and bleeding. She had a black eye with a bit of blood dripping from her eyebrow and a busted lip.but her eyes showed no emotion like she was someone else. Nobody dared to make a move until Xavier walked up to her "wednesday you-"as soon as he put a hand on her shoulder she flipped him over her shoulder and karate chopped him. He was out cold. She was about to go for another "WEDNESDAY!!"

Enid POV

I ran over to her and caught her fist, pulling her off xavier. I managed to get her off barely, how can someone so small be this strong. "Stop it!!" She elbowed me and flipped me over. With hovering over ready to throw another punch, I braced myself for the hit but it never came.

I opened my eyes to be met with beautiful brown eyes that were looking into my blue ones. "W-wednesday?" she looked around confused then looked at her hands all covered in blood. She got off me and helped me up. As soon as I was on my feet I hugged her.she hugged me back tight.

Back at the dorm

The nurse said she would be fine with just a few cracked ribs, a broken nose and a black eye. I was bandaing her torso as the nurse instructed to do so. "I'm sorry...about beating your brother" I smiled at her "it's okay you were protecting me, but why did you punch xavier?" she looked away "it's a family curse" i looked at her confused "what do you mean" "It is an ability passed down every other generation i've had it, since i was little but you have to really anger me for it to make itself known... I like to call them dark implosives. "She paused and looked me in the eye "I apologize. I stood up and hugged her. "It's okay." I kissed her forehead and laid her down, allowing her to sleep. I got ready for bed and cuddled her like I usually do. I kissed her forehead letting sleep take over.

rushed ending